Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flux Capacitor Replica
Blimey ..thats a nice collection you have there Ben Wink

Seems like a nice price for this, saw one at Earls court on Saturday, but it wasnt running at the time, im assuming yours 'strobing' ok bud?
To be honest Mike, the strobe and the "fluxing" part work fine.... Weather its fluxing the right way or not is a mystery to me, i'm not that fussy on so much detail!

My main reason for the purchase was to stop all the "Where's the flux capacitor" cracks at car show's.

It just happens to be a bonus that it's a limited edition "toy" and who knows, it might even be worth a few quid in some 50 years!

Ben
... yes just like all those old Star Wars toys i threw away Sad

Yes buy one and leave unopened in the loft Wink

Thats the reason why i ended up making one just to shut up the "wheres your flux capacitor ? " brigade Wink
Yup, I got a t-shirt thats already collectable and has never been worn so its in mint condition and less than 50 where made!

I am keeping it for a few more years so it gains extra value! Might even help me towards my D! I got £200 for my DMC fund today!
"How cool would it be if we just came across a DeLorean!" -Alex off The Apprentice Big Grin
Money in the DMC fund: £412 aprox. - Target: £15,000
Well done!

I actually saved the first £50 for my DeLorean on the 28th September 2005, and by the 2nd December 2006, I made my purchase!

Keep it up, it can be done!
Wow!

My uncle told me some ways to get quite a bit of money and after hearing the amounts saving for my D seemed sooooo easy!!! Lets hope it all works out!
"How cool would it be if we just came across a DeLorean!" -Alex off The Apprentice Big Grin
Money in the DMC fund: £412 aprox. - Target: £15,000