Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yeah well. This "member " stays hidden , :oops:
Ill do the December page, dressed as Santa,,
You can be Mr July. you can swing your pecs down on the beach, just like the Hof :lol:
DOC # 595
Keep at it mate, dont lose heart. Im sure there are plenty of us that watch your video diary every day,,or is it just me :oops:
you can see the weight loss on your face mate. you already look 5 years younger :wink:
So what's this your doing the weekend ?driving celebs about? what station is it? is it online? etc
DOC # 595
Ben what happened to your youttube vids Sad
DOC # 595
Nope Cry it takes 3-5 days. they need I.D. and if I send it,they may not return it for up to 8 weeks,,thats stupid, so Im going to Southampton tomoz. Ill drop in Swansae on the way back and apply then. I was gonna do it today but the covernote didnt arrive :evil: So its no Delorean for me this weekend Cry
DOC # 595
This is terrible. It must be so frustrating!! You have more patients than me thats for sure. I will be out in mine at the weekend. Ive got a new stainless coolant bottle to fit then take it out for a test drive for a few hours :wink:

Whats happened to your pics Ben. And your myspace link and vin number and stuff has all gone?
VIN: 6511
Hey Ben, hows it going with the diet?

I was pleasantly surprised yesterday when I got on the scales, as my weight
now starts 11st ..... rather then 12st ..... Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Yippee!!!!!!!!!
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Same here mate, I've got just under a stone and half to go to be back to where I was 2yrs ago when I moved to Derbyshire :?

I think working outside in the garden, and taking advantage of the nice walks along the canal and resevoir here are helping me - plus when I'm at home, I dont eat as much as I do when I'm sitting on my backside bored at work :wink:

Mind you, I'm back to work tomorrow............. Sad

You're doing brilliantly, keep up the momentum! Smile
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie