Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not at all mate, Im sure anyone that sees the above pics will agree you can see already you have lost loads of weight,
Keep it up mate, your a winner :wink:
DOC # 595
MOT Monday mate, fingers crossed. I was in Cardiff today, Well St Mellons to be exact, yeah definatley have that meet ,I mentioed it to Stu as well and he is up for it, maybe in a couple of weeks weather and MOT examiner permitting :lol:
DOC # 595
It takes about 2 hours from here,maybe 1 hour and 45 mins, depends on the M4 traffic, No he didnt neglect it but from what I gather they only have to have their cars emission tested to get your plates, so they can drive a complete wreck as long as it has minimum legal lights tyres etc,
but he has looked after the car so I dont think there will be many problems,,if any
If your trying to think of a place more central to us both Id have thought Swansea was pretty much dead centre. Theres plenty of places there for a photo call :lol:
DOC # 595
Hi guys, Swansea does seem central between me and Ben ( about an hour & a half driving time ?) Also isn't there a night club on Kingsway called the 'Time Machine'. :wink:
We could open this topic in 'Events and Meet ups' to see if anyone else is interested in coming. A photo by the Marina & Beach would be cool.
Cheers
Stu

P.S All the best with the diet Ben
DOC 116
VIN 6237
Sounds good Stu.although I cant find a club called time machine, there is one called Time /Envy..
If you do know of one called time machine maybe worth scouting and arranging something properly
DOC # 595
This is the one I was thinking of, although I don't think we should be here when lots of
drunk students are around! :?
Thursday is 80s night by the way 8)

[Image: timeclub.jpg]

Stu :wink:
DOC 116
VIN 6237
How about trying to contact the club and ask if we can get the cars on the pavement there, not sure what else is around it, might not be able to legaly, I think this would be down to Stu, seeing as he is our Welsh rep 8)
Im sure they would appreciate a few pics, but yeah I agree not when its student kick out time, with all the grubby fingers and sweaty cleaveges :lol:
DOC # 595
Shock I wouldn't mind the latter

I'll look into this, probably do some indepth research one weekend :wink:
Could be fun Tongue

Stu
DOC 116
VIN 6237
:oops: Not your latter Ben :roll:
DOC 116
VIN 6237
Just for you Ben, Ill bring some wood, just in case, and I cant believe you lost that much "lard" that'll teach you to use cheap carrier bags Tongue
Seriously ,BLOODY WELL DONE MATE, If this keeps up Kelle Marie will make YOU HER pin up Smile [/u]
DOC # 595