Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
DOC 2021 Meet - Take 2!!
It was great to finally have a catch up and do something! And its all Claire, I only made a couple of calls really, Claire did 99% of everything! Thank you.
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
Just to say thanks to you all who attended either the Saturday or Sunday for making me, my son and dad feel welcome, we all enjoyed it very much. It was great to see so many DMC's and to talk to their owners. Looking forward to the next show. Richard.
Thank you all for your kind words, and thank you to all of you who came along on either or both
days.

These events are nothing without you attending, and I appreciate the help of Rich Hanlon and Rissy
in sorting things out for me either beforehand or on the day, and of course thank you to my long suffering
husband Phill and my daughter's Kezia and Gwen.

I've just spent a few hours sorting out and editing photos, and writing a missive for the Club magazine, and
now I'm going to enjoy a swift brandy before hitting the sack.

Thank you all once again, and hopefully I'll see you at the NEC in November if restrictions allow.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Was an amazing weekend, definitely up for it next year if we get a bigger space, thank you Claire for organising it, good to see everyone again and meet a few new people
Vin: 5222, 81 grey auto "Ryuko"

2017 Ford Fiesta 1.0L EcoBoost (silver)

Club YouTube channel creator
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYJmbtB...DhNzZQPDlA 

Submit videos for the channel:
YTAdmin@deloreans.co.uk
Big thank you to Claire and the team for arranging an excellent event for the first outing of 10302. It was good to put faces to names and meet new owners. All went very well apart from me being dumb enough to lose my key, But removing the steering lock and using a screwdriver in the switch got us home with no problem.

On digging through the bits that came with the car, I found two spare keys both of which work the ignition and door locks so all back to normal now.  Bizarrely the spare keys have the Volvo logo on them along with the ESP Lock Corp logo. There is also a phone number which enabled me to trace where the keys were made, Elmer & Sons Locksmiths in Chicago.

Looking forward to the next event.

Attached Files Image(s)

That's a result! Good job (after bad luck...)
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126

Found a few more pics but lots of them are a bit rain-soaked!
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
im starting to edit the air museum video and silverstone, if anyone has some pics or vids you want me to feature please do send me a PM or email, might take a few days to complete them both due to work and filming my car's resto but i'll get them done.

YTAdmin@deloreans.co.uk
I have some dash cam footage and photos which may be of some use. I'll have to look through them first (I haven't yet as i've been too tired since such a full on weekend!). I could probably just make them available for you to collect from my dropbox. I'll PM when I've done that. Smile
Rissy
(Forum Member 288)
(DOC Member 663)

May 1981 vin#1458 "LEX"
Grey, Flapped, Black
Chassis: #1073
Engine: #2839

Main Car(s):
2005 BMW M3 in Velvet Blue
2010 Honda Civic Type R in Sapphire Blue (1 of 115 made)
(04 Aug 2021, 12:59)Rissy Wrote: I have some dash cam footage and photos which may be of some use.  I'll have to look through them first (I haven't yet as i've been too tired since such a full on weekend!).  I could probably just make them available for you to collect from my dropbox.  I'll PM when I've done that. Smile

Thank you Rissy, no rush as my wifi has been acting up yesterday so didn't get a start on editing (stupid sky Internet), i would have dashcam footage too but i only got a small capacity sd car so i filmed over anything

YTAdmin@deloreans.co.uk
Finally sorted the photos out!

They are on the Club Facebook page here:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set?vanit...1306941151
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney