Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cool car list :)
Hey - I was just watching fifth gear (actually liking this series so far - good stop gap before top gear comes back) and i saw the delorean in one of their lists - this time it's made a good one - their top 100 cool cars ever!

They did manage to call it the DMC-2 though Shock

Take a look http://fifthgear.five.tv/jsp/5gmain.jsp?...ageid=2071

Priesh
#1373 - Black, Manual, Gas Flap

"Marty: Wait a minute, wait a minute, Doc, are you telling me that you built a time machine out of a delorean?

Doc: The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car why not do it with some style..."
u didnt watch the new top gear then? Tongue
DOC 527
Vin #10264
I watched the new TG and whats this about Fith Gear burning all of TG's stuff? All the furniture, the cool wall etc? They talked about a 'fire' and joked FG's presenters were responsible lol! I wonder if this was just an excuse to make new props and fill time in the show or something!
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
--------------------------
http://www.carpromos.co.uk
MikeH Wrote:u didnt watch the new top gear then? Tongue

Lol i completely forgot it started yesterday - will be watching it tonight!

Priesh
#1373 - Black, Manual, Gas Flap

"Marty: Wait a minute, wait a minute, Doc, are you telling me that you built a time machine out of a delorean?

Doc: The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car why not do it with some style..."
I'm not to sure about these new polls on top cars, I believe that many programs are simply putting the DeLorean in there because the audience wants it there...in other words their doing it to maintain their audience.
Alexander Adams
Hull, East Yorkshire
DOC member - 389
Reg of first D experience - HEC 6T
alexadams1 Wrote:I'm not to sure about these new polls on top cars, I believe that many programs are simply putting the DeLorean in there because the audience wants it there...in other words their doing it to maintain their audience.

Eh Smile

Surely thats why the poll works because the audience wants them in there ?? Smile

At last !!! I now know what this is ...i have seen a couple over the last month or so!! Smile

Nissan Figaro (1991)

The Figaro was actually a 1980s Micra automatic in a party frock. But what a frock - it looked like a small coupe from the late 1950s, with the fanatical attention to detail that the Japanese do best. You often see passers-by stopping to try and work out what it is, but you can bet that they never spot the Micra connection
[Image: 14NissanFigaro.jpg]
Yeh, Mike quirky lookin' are'nt they. Don't know why but they always remind me somewhat of a Trabant, the old East German 2 stroke jobbie!
[Image: DeloreanSig.jpg]
http://fifthgearforum.five.tv/jsp/5gmai ... =58&last=5

Scroll down...the wolf has spoken on behalf of us, I believe...