Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delorean Filming South East England Area
Hi

I have been contacted by a production company wanting a DeLorean for the early part of next year. Im sorry but i cant cant give out any more information at this time but if anyone wants to be considered please can you contact me.

Many Thanks
Mike, add me to the list. My car is a daily driver so it is always Taxed, insured and ready to go...
Regards,

Chris Hawes
DOC 138
Ex owner of VIN 5255 Grey, 5-speed
Just to make life 'easy' can anyone who is interested please drop me an email with say a couple of pictures and contact details, their location etc, this i will pass on for them to contact direct.

Yes ready to go is good based on my 'drop of a hat' experiences Smile
Hi All

Not recieved any info from anyone ... i will leave it a few days and then put my name down .

Come on... any interest ? Smile
yea AND me And i think your find claire & phills is as well
bozzzydmc Wrote:Just to make life 'easy' can anyone who is interested please drop me an email with say a couple of pictures and contact details, their location etc, this i will pass on for them to contact direct.
Glen & Sam Wrote:yea AND me And i think your find claire & phills is as well

??????? not unless they are gonna pay for me to have time off work, pay for fuel and hotel bills, and retaxing my car (will be on SORN from end of November)................ :roll:
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Hi Mike you can put us down aswell we live in east anglia (peterborough)
we would just need to know dates but it souldn't be a problem week day or weekends ok just cover the cost of fuel ,if its just for one day.If its anywhere near clacton on sea and its going to be 2 days i could probley stay with family
If you need any pics of hana just let me know your email address and i will get them sent to you

Cheers Tyson and (hana 5284)
mines running every day to work and back im on shift though

but depending on were in the south east its a big area

but yeah why not up for a laugh
REG DMJ 287X
CLUB MEM. NO. 554
VIN NO. 05583

HEY LAZER LIPS!!!....
YOUR MUMMA WAS A SNOW BLOWER!!!.....
Hi all,

Thank for the replies, I have forwarded these on 'word for word' and asked them to get in touch with you direct.
Can I quickly ask:

Has the DeLorean (car) been in the media more lately than when it was first released?
Alexander Adams
Hull, East Yorkshire
DOC member - 389
Reg of first D experience - HEC 6T
alexadams1 Wrote:Can I quickly ask:

Has the DeLorean (car) been in the media more lately than when it was first released?

I would say NO
Neal Barclay
Former Delorean Employee
DOC 324/Clock no.1804

[Image: DSC_0112-1.jpg]
Live the Dream today, Because I did it yesterday.
There again , the media is far diverse than it was in the 80's with satellite / TV , the internet and a larger coverage of printed media round the world than back then.
bozzzydmc Wrote:There again , the media is far diverse than it was in the 80's with satellite / TV , the internet and a larger coverage of printed media round the world than back then.

Forgot to say that,but if the media today was the same as the 80s I would say No.
Neal Barclay
Former Delorean Employee
DOC 324/Clock no.1804

[Image: DSC_0112-1.jpg]
Live the Dream today, Because I did it yesterday.
bozzzydmc Wrote:There again , the media is far diverse than it was in the 80's with satellite / TV , the internet and a larger coverage of printed media round the world than back then.

I didn't think about that Smile
Alexander Adams
Hull, East Yorkshire
DOC member - 389
Reg of first D experience - HEC 6T