Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delorean in Cornwall ( Redruth) BTTF
hello dude!
Im in cornwall at the mo,
where is this cornish gold place?
Do you reckon the car would be there til Sunday when I go back to Ireland?
David
Think this has been brought up before at some point. The owner lives in Jersey and hires it to the cornish goldsmiths. Should be there for the forseeable future me thinks Smile pics are good!
here:
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dl ... 46&A=Y&Z=5
Im going today only 20 miles away!

Can't wait!
Cool!

Take lots of pics to show us 250 miles away people Smile
This car looks like a proper film car based on the detailed accuracy of the BTTF kit right down to the tires and front ride height...
Regards,

Chris Hawes
DOC 138
Ex owner of VIN 5255 Grey, 5-speed
Didnt the film Car have GoodYear Eagle GT Tyres and a non gas flap pleated hood ?!?!?!

(Just Checked it on BTTF1)
geek alert!! Tongue :lol:
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Daniel Shane Wrote:Didnt the film Car have GoodYear Eagle GT Tyres and a non gas flap pleated hood ?!?!?!

(Just Checked it on BTTF1)

Great Scott!! ...So this is a fake! Smile lol
I spotted that the hood was different, but tires don't last forever Big Grin

I wouldn't be surprised if this was a Universal car as the finer details look spot on.
Regards,

Chris Hawes
DOC 138
Ex owner of VIN 5255 Grey, 5-speed
Ive been out in in in Jersey, it is accurate to the point that the time circuits even work! i mean they tottally work (no wise cracks!), input and all. The guy bought it off universal and seemed to think it was the actual one, had newspapers from hillvally and a couple of plutonium tubes. dont know about the bonnet being right or worng but if its a copy its 99.99999% correct! Ive got some pics somewhere i'll have a rummage..
Got a few pics on my phone but Superimps photos are better to be honest.

The car looked well, and it was great to see the bewildered faces of lads as they walked in and saw it, whilst their partners looked at jewellery etc.

Funny thing though, they sold some merchandise and I saw a £49.99 price tag on a 1:24 scale die cast Time Machine !

Horrendous price!

Don't know how to post pics on a forum yet.

If you want to see my supposedly 2.0 megapixel pics check out the bottom row of my bebo delorean folder...

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbum.jsp?Memb ... 3289194826
Hell im not saying its not a bad copy ... but imo that is all it is ...

If anyone is interested here are #some# genuine pictures of the movie cars, along with some replicas.

http://www.jayohrberg.com/13.html
dan right about the tyres & also i will be seeing the film one next year when i meet the cast Big Grin
Sounds good Glen.. so how you setting that up matey???