Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JOLLY BOY OUTING
HI ALL

me me,dan,malc went for a jolly boy outing over the weekend to holland to pick the bttf deloean up from repair and my god its looking good know with its new door re brush gearbox & gear computer the car running well cool for the first time Big Grin we went over on the ferry i can recomend this to others as the ferry from hull to rotersam is one of the best that me,dan,malcom have been on the food is free nice beds 9 apart from when two of the other friends take the p :evil: iss out of you late at night or should i say early morning after drinking the bar dry on the ship the roads over there was well cool over there to drive on evan after the d was repaierd nice empty roads and ed area the poeple was so nice see you over there evan met up with the neathlands club memeber who took me for a blast in this d my god i needed to change my pants when i got out it went like a bull going for a red shirt :lol: so a big thanks to ed for learning me how to re brush cars i will put some photo up soon when i learn to again but i would recomend it to anyone looking for a cruise weekend around holland well cool Big Grin Big Grin

and thanks to the lads for a good weekend must do it again but get a bigger loo dept and a port hole that opens :lol: :lol:
"nice empty roads" Glen? but surely where you were going.......... (And in the BTTF Delorean) you didn't need Roads :roll:
Chris Reynolds
www.deloreanhire.com
Big Grin Big Grin i ment that the car runs right for a change Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
pleased you enjoyed it glen and sam, now i must sort out my passport :oops: TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
tony

it was well cool you missed a good weekend lets hope things go ok for the nec then ita another mad drinking night Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin