Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pilot 20 Restoration Pictures
hay claire from my recollation i cant remember there being a front end to connect them track rod ends to HA DARREN???
hana 5284 Wrote:hay claire from my recollation i cant remember there being a front end to connect them track rod ends to HA DARREN???
you git!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Hope everyone enjoyed seeing the cars on the stand at the NEC.

Unfortunately, I didn't get any decent photos of pilot 20 - as I was too busy chatting!

If anyone has one or two good photos of P20 on the stands, can you post them up somewhere - or email me over a JPEG?

I just wanted to update the restoration profile on our website at some point.

Thanks guys...

Darren
PJ Grady (Europe)
www.pjgrady.co.uk
i got a photo of the scotch locks found in the back of the engine by chris while you was talking matey Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

only jokeing :lol: :lol: :lol:
I've got a pic of NickT and Chris with the scotchlocks Big Grin

Will post some photos up later from home Smile

Claire (back at work for a rest!)
http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n189 ... 981779.pbw

Great work guys!!!
Thanks Bozzy,

Some very nice shots there.

I don't know where the idea that we love Scotchlocks came from - I don't think we've ever used them. Think of us as more of a removal service.

That said, Chris was looking to melt down all the scotchlocks from Claires car and remake a left front fender out of them.

Darren
PJ Grady (Europe)
www.pjgrady.co.uk
PJ Grady (Europe) Wrote:I don't know where the idea that we love Scotchlocks came from - I don't think we've ever used them. Think of us as more of a removal service.

That said, Chris was looking to melt down all the scotchlocks from Claires car and remake a left front fender out of them.

Darren

Cheers Darren

No worries we all know that you hate these little blighters too ...almost as much as NickT Smile

Looking forward to seeing that new blue fender of yours :lol: :wink:
bozzzydmc Wrote:
PJ Grady (Europe) Wrote:I don't know where the idea that we love Scotchlocks came from - I don't think we've ever used them. Think of us as more of a removal service.

Darren

Cheers Darren

No worries we all know that you hate these little blighters too ...almost as much as NickT Smile

Looking forward to seeing that new blue fender of yours :lol: :wink:

ROTFLMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
i like the blue panel nice :wink:
well i was the 999,999th visitor on the photo bucket site and i won a trip to the maldives and a brand new ford fiesta :lol:

luv TT :wink:
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Tourettes Tony Wrote:well i was the 999,999th visitor on the photo bucket site and i won a trip to the maldives and a brand new ford fiesta :lol:

luv TT :wink:

Glad I could help out... but perhaps its going to be a bit of a long drive to the Maldives Smile