Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flux Capacitor
Glen & Sam Wrote:hi all

just if any wants to oder any part from bruce tonight is the last night before the final order for this month goes to bruce let me know before 9 pm
I cannot fail to disagree with you less.
-------------------------
- Dave Smith

VIN: #00944 DOC: #535
VIN: #03193
Hi glen i hope you are looking after my Flux Capacitor I'll grab it off you at the nec.

I hope theres no dust or dirt on it!!! :wink:

Robert
DOC was#520 Now#910, VIN# One Day
DeLorean Fund:On Hold (All Money On Kids!
I Need A FIVE Seater.
DON,T WORRY MATE ARE YOU COMING TO DONCASTER LET ME KNOW THE TRAIN FAR FOR SUNDAY IF YOU CAN COME OR I CAN PICK U UP ON THE WAY
my mate may be driving us up they will let know if i'll be there

late's Big Grin
I Need A FIVE Seater.
cool when sauturday or sunday ?

ring me pal Big Grin
Sorry mate can't make it this weekend I've got to help my sister move house. Sad

Will have to catch you at the NEC I'll be up there on the sunday. Smile

see you later mate.
I Need A FIVE Seater.
hi rob have ya showed every one your mini fluxy

my rear sunscreen is back on now and shuts propley still havent put that window back yet he he he he he he
REG DMJ 287X
CLUB MEM. NO. 554
VIN NO. 05583

HEY LAZER LIPS!!!....
YOUR MUMMA WAS A SNOW BLOWER!!!.....
can`t wait till i get mine Big Grin
cheers tracey
vin 6484
rhd
(marty)
doc 421
Delorean Dream within a Dream
roll on eurotec 2009 love you all
[Image: covercarpics034.jpg]

[Image: mybanner48c1296704f7enw1.jpg]
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin flux away Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
hi glen got any ideas when my flux will be here . must be about 12 13 weeks now can`t wait to play with it, i know i`m like a big kid i never grow up, lol, also do`t forget you still got me air lines from the nec, it will be euro tec when i next see ya so you can bring them then,
take care :wink:
cheers tracey
vin 6484
rhd
(marty)
doc 421

hi

just got back from spain doing a doc stand over there only got back today i ring bruce this week for you and find out but i know there has been a few delays due to bruce wife has not been very well over xms
Hi Glen,

I have had troubles getting emails through to you. They keep returning to me by some Gent named "John Aston" as unread and deleted.

I am sorry I also missed your calls. The best time to ring me is on Saturdays or Sundays. Week days I get in to late for your time zone.

Anyways, I had several packages come back to me because of the UK customs. I have reshipped those packages ie... Mark Owens and John Tien . I need you to send me the info on a customer named...Tracey Steele. I see in this post he has purchased from you but I don't have info on him.

Glen or Tracey.... If one of you would send me the address, I "Will" ship out your item ASAP. Also besure to tell me what was purchased. ( i believe you stated a Flux Cap.)

Tracey, I am sorry for the mix-up. I don't know where I screwed up but I will make it right to you by offering you one of these free options.... I am willing to offer you a 20% discount on any next purchase of one of my BTTF replicas or I am willing to give you 10% cash refund off you Flux Capacitor or I will give you Free, one of my 88 Speedometer replicasand I can send it with this Flux Capacitor package I am sending you..

Glen, please understand this is out of my pocket. It "will not" effect you and your commission.

Tracey, I hope you accept my apologies for your delay and my mishandling of your item.

Glen, email a list of all customer you sent me orders for. I want to make sure I have not forgotten anyone else.

Sincerely
Bruce F. Coulombe
Doing More Than Expected...Today, Tomorrow & Beyond!
hi thats cool, i`ve sent you a pm with my address
:wink:

bfcoulombe.com Wrote:Hi Glen,

I have had troubles getting emails through to you. They keep returning to me by some Gent named "John Aston" as unread and deleted.

I am sorry I also missed your calls. The best time to ring me is on Saturdays or Sundays. Week days I get in to late for your time zone.

Anyways, I had several packages come back to me because of the UK customs. I have reshipped those packages ie... Mark Owens and John Tien . I need you to send me the info on a customer named...Tracey Steele. I see in this post he has purchased from you but I don't have info on him.

Glen or Tracey.... If one of you would send me the address, I "Will" ship out your item ASAP. Also besure to tell me what was purchased. ( i believe you stated a Flux Cap.)

Tracey, I am sorry for the mix-up. I don't know where I screwed up but I will make it right to you by offering you one of these free options.... I am willing to offer you a 20% discount on any next purchase of one of my BTTF replicas or I am willing to give you 10% cash refund off you Flux Capacitor or I will give you Free, one of my 88 Speedometer replicasand I can send it with this Flux Capacitor package I am sending you..

Glen, please understand this is out of my pocket. It "will not" effect you and your commission.

Tracey, I hope you accept my apologies for your delay and my mishandling of your item.

Glen, email a list of all customer you sent me orders for. I want to make sure I have not forgotten anyone else.

Sincerely
Bruce F. Coulombe
cheers tracey
vin 6484
rhd
(marty)
doc 421

bruce