Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flux Capacitor
hi all does any body have a flux Capacitor for sale, i`m after one ,there is one on e-bay at the moment but i don`t have a paypal account ,
8)
cheers tracey
vin 6484
rhd
(marty)
doc 421
Delorean Dream within a Dream
roll on eurotec 2009 love you all
[Image: covercarpics034.jpg]

[Image: mybanner48c1296704f7enw1.jpg]
Just an idea....If you did want to bid on it, I could pay for it for you and you just forward me a cheque on.
First let me say....THANK YOU!! for wanting to purchase one of my BTTF replicas.

May I suggest that you email Paul Feagan and or Glen Hale and ask them what they will sell you one of my BTTF Flux's for. It is the same one listed on ebay. Then try and bid on the auction. If the auction is selling for more than the price you were given by Paul or Glen, then don't bid and buy direct from them.

No matter how you purchase the Flux I have to ship it from the USA and that cost is $84.00 US dollars

Just my two cents worth.

Bruce 8)
Doing More Than Expected...Today, Tomorrow & Beyond!
thanks mike your a star
:wink:
bozzzydmc Wrote:Just an idea....If you did want to bid on it, I could pay for it for you and you just forward me a cheque on.
cheers tracey
vin 6484
rhd
(marty)
doc 421

Yes Mike, I agree...that is a most generous offer of help. Shock My hat is off to you !!! :!: Big Grin Smile

Now I have some swamp land here in Florida that I need to pawn o---....I mean I am a wealthy businesman and I have a check I need to deposit $100K into an offshore account. If you deposit my check I'll let you keep 80 % of it and all you have to do is send me $20K now. What a deal !!!! :wink: :wink: Do you people get these scrams over there as well. :?: :twisted:

Bruce 8)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
cheers tracey
vin 6484
rhd
(marty)
doc 421

:oops:

Funny enough just got my daily email from Miss Sharon Michal, perhaps you would like to help the poor girl out this time..... Smile

Rrom Miss Sharon Michal
Ivory coast west Africa,

Honestly help me as your partner.

I sat my apology intruding into your privacy Greetings to you. I am happy that i came across you . My name is Miss Sharon Michal. I am 22 years old,university undergraduate, from Ivory coast west Africa.I am deaf caused by medical injection that affected my ear drum but i hear little with sign. My father was a highly reputable business magnate who operated in the capital of Ivory coast during his days,before he was poisoned to death by his jealousy relatives and brother while on a home family meeting.

My mother died when I was just 7 years old,and since then my father took me so special. However, before my father gave up to the ghost on the 30th June 2004 in a private hospital here in Abidjan, He secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of $10.000.000,00 (TEN MILLION, UNITED STATES DOLLARS) deposited in one of the security company here in Abidjan, that he used my name as his only Daughter for the next of kin in depositing of the fund.

This fund was to be sent to his foriegn business partner in Overseas for investment purposes before his sudden death .
He also made me to understand that his brother's conspired and kill him to inherit his wealth and he instructed me to look for a foreigner who will help me transfer this fund and invest it wisely abroad and to prove it all, four month after my Father's death his brother sold all his properties including our family house.

It is the fear of betrayal from anyone around me here that confirms my decision to contact a neutral individual like you, and I want you to educate me on investment potential in your country since I would like to invest and continue my education there.

I am appealing to you to assist me transfer this fund to your account overseas so that i can move over there FOR MY LIFE and continue with my education there and also help me to invest the money wisely.i will give you the contact of the security company immediately i hear from you.

In regards to this,your suggestions and ideas will be highly
regarded.Now permit me to ask these few questions:-
Can you honestly help me as your partner,
Can I completely trust you that you can not betray me,
What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money is in your control while i come over and finalize my education,

Please,Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible Immedaitely i confirmed you willingness then i will send to you my picture.And i will need your own pictures as well.

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY,
Yours Sincerely Girl,
Sharon Michal.
There was me just thinking I got these all the time along with the daily dozen from Natwest bank :roll:
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
OK Mike...My hair use to be "BLONDE" :oops: It is now light brown and turning white !!! Tongue ........Of coarse I'll take her up on that !!! :roll:

DUH!!! :roll: :wink: :lol:

Mike...I may be American, but not stupid. I do have British friends. Tongue
:lol:

Unfortunatley there are people out there who are stupid enough to fall for these scams. Some like this one are pretty obvious but many are getting increasingly more and more clever.

In fact i deleted an email from 'paypal' only the other week thinking it was a scam, it was only when i logged into my account i realised it was real Wink

Bet you have had a few in your time Smile
bfcoulombe.com Wrote:OK Mike...My hair use to be "BLONDE" :oops: It is now light brown and turning white !!!

I dont know why ...but I now have a vision of you looking like Doc Brown !

( sorry Smile )
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can't stop laugh'n..... No, I am much shorter, fatter and have a pretty wife for my companion...not a dog !! :?

I guess Mike, If you were here I'd have to Bitch slap ya ! :? :wink: :lol: :lol: Just joking. I still can't stop laughing. Thanks alot !! I now am picturing me opening my front door with that mind/brain reader that DOC had when he opened his door to Marty in 1955.
"I DON"T THINK SO !!!! Shock Shock

I'm Bruce 8) ...I'm Bruce 8) ....I'm Bruce 8) ...Dam-it !! :evil:
Thats a good point....i have never seen a replica one of those , do you know any prop makers ??? Smile Smile

[Image: doc%20brown.jpg]

Speak to you later Doc Wink
I cannot remember where I read this but they used model truck alloy wheels as part of the components for the contraption you're talking about... Tongue
Regards,

Chris Hawes
DOC 138
Ex owner of VIN 5255 Grey, 5-speed
hi all

just if any wants to roder tonight is the last night before the final order for this month goes to bruce let me know before 9 pm