Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flux Capacitor
I bought Bruce's at the time as there wasn't an alternative.

Even with the £-$ ratio it cost as much as some other modifications that you might prefer to do to your car, but for smiles per pound it was worth every penny.

At many shows I have seen many people (including those who may or may not have been to the beer tent) smile and point at the flux capacitor in my car.

It distracts them from how 'not as clean as the next DeLorean' mine is (you know who you are LOL).

Plus it sort of reduces the touching of the stainless. (Note that it does tend to increase the number of face prints on the door glass.....)

I run mine from 8 x 'C' Asda batteries, which last ~8 hours at reasonable brightness.

John C
bruce is a real close friend of mine i.m going to meet him next year hes not building much know a days as people keep undercuttin him on prices and telling him how to buld things

shame really
hope this works it my new photo page

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc21 ... ux01-1.jpg

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc21

i had three orderd so far but there is lots more kit to sell if any of you want any i have justhad from bruce the led bar which works off sound to light which went at the back of the drivers seat and i must say is well cool you lot have got to get one ....... :lol:
hoow much do you sell them for glen?
DOC 527
Vin #10264
Glen & Sam Wrote:hope this works it my new photo page

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc21 ... ux01-1.jpg

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc21

i had three order so far but there is lots more kit to sell if any of you want any i have just built the led bar which works off sound to light which went at the back of the drivers seat

Glen, here's a correction to your second link:

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc21/deloreanhire/

BTW, is the one you are selling the lighter colour one (It looks very much like the Bfcoulombe.com one)? Or is it the one that is installed in the car (the one with correct glass vacuum tubes)?
Kind Regards,
John [DOC No. 8]

[Image: signature.jpg]
yes they are i sell parts for bruce for him and some of my ghostbusters parts as well Big Grin
Glen & Sam Wrote:i have some of bruce and some i make but the photo ones are
made abroad to keep cost low as the relay are expensive

So which will we get when we place an order? Any actual pics?

Cheers!
Kind Regards,
John [DOC No. 8]

flux 01
Glen,

I reckon if you bring plenty of everything you've got to the NEC you'll sell it no problem. Smile

I think stuff like that will be popular with visitors to the stand, in addition to DOC Members.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Probably old news already as I am always outdated with stuff, but I see a Pic of the 2006 DOC NEC stand in this month's Classic and Sports Car. Looks really good!

Is it going to be the same theme this year?
Kind Regards,
John [DOC No. 8]

i try and bring as many as possible but i be running out of the room i in the 7.5 ton lorry me & garry might have to bring if anythink else is going on the stand this year 8)
Hi Just wanted to jump in and say hello to everyone. First let me say "Thank You" to Mike Bosworth for inviting me aboard your forum. I am very pleased to see how professional everyone is and to read how everyone collaborates and keeps the forum friendly.

My name is Bruce F. Coulombe . Some of you may know me from my website of... bfcoulombe.com . I make and sell BTTF reproductions of the interior props used on the Delorean Time Machine Car. I have been doing this for over 8 years. I also like to make replicas of the Lost In Space B9 Robot but, that is for another forum. I am an electronics engineer and have been for over 25 years. I just recently have been laid-off from NASA, Kennedy Space Center and now I am driving my family nuts.

I make these sci-fi props as a hobby to help pay for my Big Boy Toys. I am credit with assembling the dinosaurs at USF Islands of Adventure. Walt Disney World displays for Contact 96 sci-fi convention, MegaCon Conventions, FX conventions - 1998,- 2003, Maintaining the Delorean Time Car at USF from 1996 - 1999., Building props for Halloween Horror Nights, and now offering BTTF replicas on the web.

I am sure everyone here knows Paul Feagan and Glen Hale. These two men have graciously offered to sell my replicas as a dealer for me in the UK. Paul has been working with me for now over 5 years and Glen has just recently come aboard. So if anyone should find themselves wanting to purchase one of my props, please contact either gentlemen and they will work you up a great deal.

We have decided to offer my replicas to the members of DOC at a very discounted rate to help offset the hugh cost of shipping over from the USA in duty fees. So please "DO NOT" order from me directly. It will cost you too much. You are welcome to visit my website ( shameless Plug)... www.bfcoulombe.com or you may buy from me on ebay. Your friend Paul Feagan has a wonderful website at.... www.bttfdelorean.com and Glen is in the process of opening his soon. I just have to find the time to download photos to him. Glen's website is....www.shortcircuitsstudios.co.uk

Ok , enough already !! Yes I can be winded. Let me close for now and once again thank our host Mike Bosworth for inviting me into your gracious home. I look forward to conversing with "almost" everyone.

Bruce 8)
Doing More Than Expected...Today, Tomorrow & Beyond!
nice to see you on here bruce :lol:
Hi Bruce,

welcome to the forum.

I know Paul Feagan, he's a great guy, and certainly knows his fine wines! Big Grin

Havent seen him for a bit - I think we've both moved house too many times! - so if you do speak to him, tell him I said "hi" Smile

Cheers,
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Welcome to the forum Bruce and thanks for the kind words.