Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flux Capacitor
hi all

just to let any one know that the new site & shop is just about to open ( well soon ) bruce & i have worket out a better price know which we can know beat other people rip off fluxes from overseas there ia also a new back to the future forum & movie car page if any of you would like to join
This is for Tracey Steele........ Tracey, I have an private email form a Tara and Mat inquiring about a Flux Cap. Is is also you??
Doing More Than Expected...Today, Tomorrow & Beyond!
Glen... I have tried to send you another email with those pics you need and it came back again. I don't like using this forum to answer your emails about your new site. I don't think it is right to talk about your new forum site on another forum site. It could cause tention. Is Mike B ok with you doing this? You might want to ask before we go any further.

FIX YOUR BLOODY EMAIL!!! LOL

Sorry guys, I just had to vent.
Doing More Than Expected...Today, Tomorrow & Beyond!
bfcoulombe.com Wrote:Glen... I have tried to send you another email with those pics you need and it came back again. I don't like using this forum to answer your emails about your new site. I don't think it is right to talk about your new forum site on another forum site. It could cause tention. Is Mike B ok with you doing this? You might want to ask before we go any further.

Hi Bruce

Well I really dont have a problem with anything you guys want to discuss on here.

Just to clarify though it is now Chris Williams who is the Membership Secretary and Glen Hale is the Event Secretary for the DOC, so really it is their 'shout' on this now.

Nice to hear from you .

Regards

Mike
bfcoulombe.com Wrote:Glen... I have tried to send you another email with those pics you need and it came back again. I don't like using this forum to answer your emails about your new site. I don't think it is right to talk about your new forum site on another forum site. It could cause tention. Is Mike B ok with you doing this? You might want to ask before we go any further.

No prob to me, Though I often get e mails bounced back from Glen as well :lol: I thought he just did not want to talk to me :lol: :lol:
Need to chat with you about Ally Pally sometime Glen.

Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
arw you going chris? TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Tourettes Tony Wrote:arw you going chris? TT

Yes mate, all being well will be there all day on Saturday. 8)
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
i got my flux today , been haveing fun playing with it , thanks glen for ordering it for me , and thanks bruce it,s great :lol:
one happy chappy i am :wink:
cheers tracey
vin 6484
rhd
(marty)
doc 421
Delorean Dream within a Dream
roll on eurotec 2009 love you all
[Image: covercarpics034.jpg]

[Image: mybanner48c1296704f7enw1.jpg]
tracey steele Wrote:i got my flux today , been haveing fun playing with it , thanks glen for ordering it for me , and thanks bruce it,s great :lol:

Great Wink

Any chance of a nice pic or video of it in action??
[Image: Picture079.jpg]

[Image: Picture080.jpg]

bozzzydmc Wrote:
tracey steele Wrote:i got my flux today , been haveing fun playing with it , thanks glen for ordering it for me , and thanks bruce it,s great :lol:

Great Wink

Any chance of a nice pic or video of it in action??
cheers tracey
vin 6484
rhd
(marty)
doc 421
Delorean Dream within a Dream
roll on eurotec 2009 love you all
[Image: covercarpics034.jpg]

[Image: mybanner48c1296704f7enw1.jpg]
Very nice !

( Might want to open it up and adjust the 3 'prongs' to point back to the middle ? )

And a 88 mph counter too Wink

All good stuff Wink
Robert you need to get a D before u can get a Flux Capacitor. But thats not gonna happen till we get married :lol:
Get Bent :lol:

Only Joking! Big Grin Big Grin
DOC was#520 Now#910, VIN# One Day
DeLorean Fund:On Hold (All Money On Kids!
I Need A FIVE Seater.