Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lights
something wrong somewhere,when i flash the the front lights a funny electrical sound come`s from the engine,but when ignition is off it does`t do it it any idea`s
spooky
tracey
vin 6484
try your earth on the steering rack i had the same problem or the earth behind the radio as when i flashed mine the pertol pump came on :? but could not find the problem until i spoke to richy ( Rich ) went through some tests to find a ground off in both places

try that
Big Grin
sorry not steering rack at the top under the dash my fault :oops:
tracey steele Wrote:something wrong somewhere,when i flash the the front lights a funny electrical sound come`s from the engine,but when ignition is off it does`t do it it any idea`s
spooky
tracey
vin 6484

I have heard that on some cars flashing the headlights when the key is in postion 2 ( ie wth engine not running ) this causes the fuel pump to 'prime' for a second or so. Could this be it?
bozzzydmc Wrote:
tracey steele Wrote:something wrong somewhere,when i flash the the front lights a funny electrical sound come`s from the engine,but when ignition is off it does`t do it it any idea`s
spooky
tracey
vin 6484

I have heard that on some cars flashing the headlights when the key is in postion 2 ( ie wth engine not running ) this causes the fuel pump to 'prime' for a second or so. Could this be it?

yes your right it`s ok now cheers mike

tracey
vin 6484