Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my de milage
When i got my car it had 24,500 miles on clock and i have just gone past 30,500 in under 2 years but im not gonna work out the money iv spent on fuel :lol: is this more than normal cheers TT[/i]
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Hiya TT,

Phill got Sorbet in Feb 2005 with 32,000 on the clock - she turned 50,000 miles on the way back from Mallory Park on Sunday.

Due to crap weather, etc, Sorbet's not been out much this year - prob about 1000 miles if that, so this has actually been quite a low mileage year!

Anyway, I've got a nice big fat wadge of cash sitting here, as I sold my Rapier tonight, so we're off up the pub to celebrate!! Big Grin

cheers,
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Congratulations on your big wad of cash Claire. If you need any help spending it let me know. Big Grin

I bought my car in January 2002 with 5,800 miles on the clock (checked the lambda counter and found this to be genuine) and it is now on 28.5K.

Incidently, I was re-united with my car last night. It now has a new MOT, fluids, radiator, refurbished rack, tie rod ends, new clutch, a refurbished gearbox and new Italian horns. It is great to be back in the saddle again!
Regards,

Chris Hawes
DOC 138
Ex owner of VIN 5255 Grey, 5-speed
Chris Hawes Wrote:Congratulations on your big wad of cash Claire. If you need any help spending it let me know. Big Grin

I bought my car in January 2002 with 5,800 miles on the clock (checked the lambda counter and found this to be genuine) and it is now on 28.5K.

Incidently, I was re-united with my car last night. It now has a new MOT, fluids, radiator, refurbished rack, tie rod ends, new clutch, a refurbished gearbox and new Italian horns. It is great to be back in the saddle again!

Woah! Extreme spending Chris haha, but I bet UIJ is running very sweet now! Big Grin
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
--------------------------
http://www.carpromos.co.uk
Ah Mr Jones,

That's A fine looking Exige as an Avatar Smile

Chris,

Well done on getting the car done. Italian Horns ?. Hope it's all good for it's impending wedding car duties.

When I got My D It had 16000 miles in 2005, When I sold it last year it had 37000 on it

Dan
Daniel Shane Wrote:Ah Mr Jones,

That's A fine looking Exige as an Avatar Smile

Chris,

Well done on getting the car done. Hope it's all good for it's impending wedding car duties.

Dan

Hi Dan, yeah that was the car myself, Stuart and Rollo (camera man mate of Stu's) had for the day on a shoot up at Lotus, awesome car, incredibly fast! Same car that Top Gear used!

Yeah Chris's big day is approaching (not sure of the date!) but yes, money well spent methinks! Big Grin
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
--------------------------
http://www.carpromos.co.uk
As you notice, guys, there's always a boss's boss!
In this case Dan is with his mileage.
He knows I bought my car last year October with 13400 mi on it, now some 10 months later it has added 5000 mi to that.

Yes, it consumes, but better my car does than I (with liquor).
With ony my car fueled both of us get much farther than with both of us with a filled tank.
The only place we than may fill is a 6 by 4 hole in the ground.
Not an attractive future!

Welmoed.
Welmoed

DCN #261
black VIN #6513 1981-11
Toyota Prius III 2009-07