Poll: Do you like the D' more for it's history or for BTTF?
History, looks, feelings?
BTTF, Ride or Movie?
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overwhealming (Sorry, don't know how to spell it)
It seems to me that people are getting to overwhelmed by the closing of the BTTF Ride, are we not forgetting why we were first intrigued by the car?

I have to admit that I too was first taken under its spell while watching BTTF, however this is not the reason I love the car.

I love it for it's history, and for how it looks and feels.
Alexander Adams
Hull, East Yorkshire
DOC member - 389
Reg of first D experience - HEC 6T
funny enough, non of the above i brought mine because i really didn't want the usual classic, but now it is the history, and getting hassle at every stop cheers TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
same here actually, when I first heard about them around 11 years ago, I said to the person I knew who wanted one "what do you want one of those bloody things for?"

hah, now look at me! :oops:
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Claire Usher Wrote:same here actually, when I first heard about them around 11 years ago, I said to the person I knew who wanted one "what do you want one of those bloody things for?"

I am shocked Shock :lol:
Neal Barclay
Former Delorean Employee
DOC 324/Clock no.1804

[Image: DSC_0112-1.jpg]
Live the Dream today, Because I did it yesterday.
yes i do hate to admit it but i didnt even know they were all lhd, i just assumed they were rhd :oops: , and i also had the, why do you want one of those for, but now,i get, im glad you got one of those funny ole lot TT :wink: but i dont care theres no flys on me :lol:
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
A BIT OF BOTH REALLY IF YOU ASK ME :o
neal Wrote:
Claire Usher Wrote:same here actually, when I first heard about them around 11 years ago, I said to the person I knew who wanted one "what do you want one of those bloody things for?"

I am shocked Shock :lol:

:lol: well, at the time I was really into 50's American stuff with all the chrome and fins - and to be honest, I dont think I'd even heard of the DeLorean, let alone seen one in the stainless, so couldnt understand the fascination with them.

You could say, I have now 'seen the light' :lol:
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
I got my De cos i was told not too... hee hee Big Grin
Kelvin Tan
Yes I see what you mean Claire, It's like looking at some thing from the outside looking in and not seeing all of it. As for me I am looking outside from inside and seeing all of it.
Does that make sense!
Neal Barclay
Former Delorean Employee
DOC 324/Clock no.1804

[Image: DSC_0112-1.jpg]
Live the Dream today, Because I did it yesterday.