Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
out of storage!
I'm in the uk for just over a week and had me car uncovered and running last friday Big Grin ...

but yesterday i could'nt resist and had to get it off the blocks its been sat on the last 10 months and go for a ride...

it was almost as good as the first time i drove it :!: :!:

unfortunatly it had to go back under wraps and into storage once more Sad

but it has made my trip over worth the 21hr flight Shock

just gotta save up to get it down under now :wink:
Regards

Craig

doc246
vin 2927
reg ex uk IIL 3335
reg oz BTTF
Nice one Big Grin

Hope you have a great holiday back here catching up with beer, erm, I mean friends.

NickT
Yes i bet the beer is rubbish 'down under' Smile Smile lol

Great to hear from you matey !
Oh, I wouldn't say that Bozzy! :wink:

They have a lovely Tazmanian beer down under called 'James Boags' which I can highly recommend! Tongue

I'm sure Craig would agree, it is a nice subsitute for our fine beers, as believe it or not not one single Aussie drinks Fosters! Shock

Damn, if I'd known you were coming over I would have asked you to bring us a crate, as I've had no luck finding it over here! Sad

Great to speak to you the other night matey, well chuffed for ya that you got a chance to get your D out and have a play too (it'd be rude not to!) Big Grin

Take care
Carl & Alex Hammond
DOC361
VIN#11777 (don't ask!!) Sad
Norfolk
yeah i heard the women are better as well :lol: TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
better at wot tt :!: :wink:

sorry carl never even gave it a thought to bring you some of tazzy's finest (not xxxx) will bring you some next year!!! went out for a beer or 2 with some buddys last nite in me good old home town of carlisle and bud just doesnt do it anymore Shock had to resort to me usual of tooheys new Big Grin

well am making the most of this lovely sunny summer 8) before heading bak to sydney on monday to the cold and frost, and i'm not joking Shock

hope you all have an enjoyable summer at car shows, i did manage to squeeze 1 show in (without d) at shildon railway museum but tony was there with his and i was soon back into answering the silly questions :roll:
Regards

Craig

doc246
vin 2927
reg ex uk IIL 3335
reg oz BTTF