Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello !
Just posting my first note to say hello to all. Just bought my D from PJ Grady 3 weeks ago. This is the first time I have been out of the car to post this. If any one is thinking of buying from Gradys they are fantastic. I saw my D in bits about three weeks before I bought her. I was doubtful the boys would be able to make her look good. But they were true to there word and when I picked her up she looked as good as the day she came out of the factory. I see Eurotec is back on next year cant wait. Also hoping to go to france in September if Ican persuade the wife to change our holiday !. Cant believe we came to Eurotec this year and saw we got in the local paper. We are the couple who sold my wifes 2 year old beetle convertable to buy my D. Thanks again to Chris and Darren at Gradys. Havent stopped smiling for three weeks.
See you soon
Tyson
Hana 5284
welcome to the club tony TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Hello you Smile

welcome
8)
-------------------------
- Dave Smith

VIN: #00944 DOC: #535
VIN: #03193
WELCOME TO THE MAD HOUSE HOPE YOU ARE COMING TO THE NEC AND THE SATURDAY NIGHT EVENT LET ME KNOW AND I WILL BOOK YOU IN

Big Grin
is ther going to be a meet up on the sat night then?if so where, ill try to be there...
welcome to the clubSmile
DOC 527
Vin #10264
most of the club are stopping at the hotel and going for a meal then whatever comes next

beer
party
falling over
trying to find the hotel after ( like last year )

the rooms are very chaep at the moment look at the events page to see Big Grin
Awesome welcome to the club and forum and congrats on getting your D!!! Big Grin
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
--------------------------
http://www.carpromos.co.uk
wecome to the the forum you`ll have lots of laughs here :wink:
cheers tracey
vin 6484
rhd
(marty)
doc 421
Delorean Dream within a Dream
roll on eurotec 2009 love you all
[Image: covercarpics034.jpg]

[Image: mybanner48c1296704f7enw1.jpg]
hi Tyson, welcome to the automotive nut house! Big Grin

I remember reading that bit in the EDP because my Aunt (who lives in Dereham) sent it to me as me and Phill got a short mention too Smile

Look forward to seeing you and Hana at some events - Donington is less then 6 weeks away (the weekend after France), so if you want to come along, be sure to get your entry in before 15th August.

Regards,

Claire & Phill
(just got back from SROC weekend, Rapey got the trophy for 2nd prize this year!)
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Hi Tyson, welcome to the club mate. Big Grin

I too spotted that piece in the EDP, and thought at the time I bet it won't be too long before he's a proud owner!

Congratulations on your purchase, I'm sure there's no regrets selling the Beetle, now that you own one of the most unique and coolest cars in the world!

Really pleased for you, it feels amazing doesn't it! Big Grin

Enjoy!!!
Carl & Alex Hammond
DOC361
VIN#11777 (don't ask!!) Sad
Norfolk
When i bought hana i thought i would get classic car insurance but on this insurance you can only drive 3000miles a year. Im 3 weeks into my 1st year and done about 600 miles!!!!. Dose the novelty where off after a month or so or should i exstend my millage insurance .I dont know what to do i just cant stop driving her.... i will make any exsuse to go out to the shop or petrol station .My glove box can only hold so many packs of polos and we can only drink so many pints of milk.And the local car shop has never sold so many cans of wd40
well good bye for now
Sounds like you are all a nice bunch of pepole cant waite to meet up with you all
see you all soon Tyson (hana 5284)
spotted in my car park today!
disconect the speedo but note mph to revs first, oops did i say that TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor