Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Factory Photos
Hi everyone

If anyone has any in factory photos uploaded could they post them on here? Ive just been looking on the net and there isnt that many really, which suprised me. I remember looking a few years back and finding quite a few.
Could maybe create a sort of forum photo achive?

Cheers
I have no photos, but have you looked on Tamir's site? There's afew (six?) videos of the factory as it is now (or how it was a couple of years ago).

If you're just interested in photos 80-83, then I can't help Sad
-------------------------
- Dave Smith

VIN: #00944 DOC: #535
VIN: #03193
Yeah I was meaning production time photos. I would have thought there would have been loads about. :?
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... &plindex=0

not really what you are looking for but i thought it was worth posting all the same Smile
It's told the story of what happen in the factory from beginning to end in 3 minutes.
Just as it happen for Real, It went very quickly Sad

But the Dream keeps going and going Smile
Neal Barclay
Former Delorean Employee
DOC 324/Clock no.1804

[Image: DSC_0112-1.jpg]
Live the Dream today, Because I did it yesterday.
these any good?

http://www.home.no/delorean/dmcltd.htm

there's not many, but there are some new ones I haven't seen before.
- Dave Smith

The two workers on front of the 1000th car are John mahon & and Mervyn Holton.
I worked with these two guys up at the factory. The photograph was taken at the Docks.( I must have being out in the van again that day) :lol:
They lived in the same Town as me at the time and we Travel to and from work Every day.
Neal Barclay
Former Delorean Employee
DOC 324/Clock no.1804

Oh please Neal. Can you write a book? I love you're bits of stories. I never got to see you at the Eurotec weekend but i have heard you are a great story teller. So again please write a book.
Dan. The tree man
Not here for a long time. Just here for a good time
Live up to all you know. Nothing more. Nothing less
DOC 219
vin. 4986
Eleanor
Stories, Book ?:o Joe Murray can tell Stories. Smile
Well IF I were to write a book my title would be: Delorean's Dream My Nightmare.

Well you have to go to the N E C this year, But I think all mine are told Now. :lol:
Neal Barclay
Former Delorean Employee
DOC 324/Clock no.1804

I'm sure you've been asked, but which part of the factory did you work in, and in what period?

Smile

Looking at that video Mike posted it seems like there weren't many people around in the factory, but I guess that's probbly just how/when the film was shot. I would have thought it was busier if you know what I mean.
- Dave Smith

Barson Wrote:I'm sure you've been asked, but which part of the factory did you work in, and in what period?

Smile

Looking at that video Mike posted it seems like there weren't many people around in the factory, but I guess that's probbly just how/when the film was shot. I would have thought it was busier if you know what I mean.
In the video near the end you will see all the cars line up Beside a Building and you will see at the front a small white van(yes that one!) that is the building I worked in. It is known as the Fabrication building. Which today is owned by Bombardier Aerospace.
Yes, it is the Film the way it is shot. You can Read my story in Issue 34 of Delorean News and that will tell you when I started and finish.
Neal Barclay
Former Delorean Employee
DOC 324/Clock no.1804

neal Wrote:Stories, Book ?:o Joe Murray can tell Stories. Smile

:

Yes I can atest to that. He entertained us wonderfully in Las Vegas in June. Cheers Trevor