Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warning - Idiot doing the rounds of car forums
Hi All,

I've just been reading the VODC (Vauxhall) forum that I'm a member of as I've not been on there for a day or two, and we have a new 'member'.

His 'name' is "Greenboy" and he is basically replying to and creating posts that are inflamatory and insulting and he seems to feel that he is on some sort of quest to ban car driving and make us all use pushbikes (even though he owns and drives a Smart Car - is that an oxymoron?) If he's trying to get the 'green message' across, he's got a funny way of doing it!

If he tries to sign up on here (Bozzy/NickT), then please ban him immediately - unless we all fancy some sport of course! lol Club member "skippyroo" has had me in fits of laughter with some of his responses to him.

Here is just one of the threads with him in, but if you read the VODC forum, he's responded to just about every thread on there.

http://www.vodc.co.uk/showthread.php?t=176

Enjoy! (or maybe not!)
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
yeah get him on :lol: i like a bit of mind messing :wink:
TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Our VODC Secretary/Forum moderator/does it all bod Mark has banned 'Greenboy' from the VODC fcrum now, plus also blocked his IP address to stop him registering under another id.

We were chatting to him last night at the Vauxhall meet at the Ace Cafe in London, and he said that he deleted posts where the guy was swearing or being down right nasty to someone, but left up the ones where people had had some 'sport' with him and the result was quite funny.

I just wonder who else he's venting his Smart Car spleen at the moment :lol:
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie