Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Living the dream...at last!
Hi Neal, it was great to meet you at Eurotech, hope you are well.

Thank you so much for your kind words, it means an awful lot to hear that from somebody who lived and breathed the dream right from the very beginning. Smile

Hopefully you'll get to see our car next year, and maybe help us to unlock some of the mysteries surrounding her! :wink:
Carl & Alex Hammond
DOC361
VIN#11777 (don't ask!!) Sad
Norfolk
Cheers Scott,

Declared SORN at the min...BAD TIMES! Sad

Living the dream and MOT very soon...GOOD TIMES!! Big Grin
Carl & Alex Hammond
DOC361
Norfolk
Hi Paul, good to see ya again at Eurotec.

Thanks matey, but who would have thought this would happen so soon!

Yeah, she does feel like a member of the family already! In fact Alex has decided to name her Lily! I have no idea why, but whatever makes her happy I guess! :roll:

We're aiming for Eurotec 08 for first club appearence, so hopefully see ya there buddy. :wink:
Carl & Alex Hammond
DOC361
Norfolk
carl

As for the interior of the car there were other trims planned. Burgundy,blue and saddle brown, and a handful of cars were built to these specifications and not forgetting the red for the middle east cars.

When i was on the night shift, i got in to a light blue car, at first i thought it was a grey one. i sat in it for a few minutes looking a round it before driving out of the building. i was also in a few Burgundy ones.
Neal Barclay
Former Delorean Employee
DOC 324/Clock no.1804

[Image: DSC_0112-1.jpg]
Live the Dream today, Because I did it yesterday.
carl

hope you injoy your dream it looks a very nice car hope to see you and the mrs soon in it

sam & glen
well done enjoy your new toy i do ,
FANTASTIC :wink:
cheers tracey
vin 6484
rhd
(marty)
doc 421
Delorean Dream within a Dream
roll on eurotec 2009 love you all
[Image: covercarpics034.jpg]

[Image: mybanner48c1296704f7enw1.jpg]
Hi Neal,

That's interesting I wasn't aware there were that many different colours planned!

Mines a bit of an odd one, as when you take a photo (without the flash) it looks exactly like a standard grey interior and when looking at it 'in the flesh' it looks like a black interior with grey seats. However, upon closer inspection, it is definately grey, just a very dark grey! :?

I was never sure what colour I preferred interior wise, I guess you could say i've the best of both worlds now! Big Grin
Carl & Alex Hammond
DOC361
Norfolk
Hi Glen,

Thanks buddy, it feels amazing! Big Grin

I'll try and give you a call sometime this week matey! :wink:

Take care
Carl & Alex Hammond
DOC361
Norfolk
nice one pal :wink:
Hi Tracey, good to meet you and Andy at Eurotec, hope you are both well. Big Grin

Thanks for your kind comments, believe me, we will enjoy her to the max once we get her on the road!

Saying that, Alex and I are amazed at the amount of attention she attracts just sittting on the driveway! Shock

You gotta love it though! Big Grin

Take care
Carl & Alex Hammond
DOC361
Norfolk
hey carl, if the speedo is orginal and not the 140 replacement then if its in kmh then its canadian, if its mph then its notSmile - i think anyways
DOC 527
Vin #10264