Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, how many stares do you get when you take your D12 out?..
.......and how often do you drive it?
hi paul

if your a shy person its not a good idea to not own a delorean but i can tell you when i drove my down many streets before it went it was great to see people look at it people look at the car becasue it very rare you see one on the roads so when they see a lambi,porsche, any other sports car they just think i will be next to win the lotto but when a delorean comes down it my the punta think what a amazion car well thats what i thought when i first seeb one then i had my injoyment in one and hope to carry on having fun in delroeans and i will take it to my grave

welcome to the club mate

:lol:
im shy :oops: but im still gonna get one, thatll kill it off once and for all, lol
DOC 527
Vin #10264
MikeH Wrote:im shy :oops: but im still gonna get one, thatll kill it off once and for all, lol

I'm just starting to save, seems like a daunting task, if you don't mind me asking - how much are you going to spend initially? Smile as i'm new, it would be good to get a general idea.
All the time. Like today for exmple Big Grin Petrol stations and asda are my favorite.
im looking to get pj grady to get me one for 16k, they say thats best, i just wish i had a higher paid job, lol

oo if petrol stations and asda are th ebest spots for attention, whats the petrol station AT asda like? :lol:
DOC 527
Vin #10264
WELL

the one i was driving was a back to the future part 2 repicla which would be a few pounds to build but there are a lot of club members who could help you with prices if your looking for a project

no starter project £8 k to 10

starter but needs things doing bits and bobs £11k to 12

good runner in good nic £13 k up to £17k

but for a right hand drive you will have to start around £18k

this prices might be a liitle out but the club memebers mite put me right they are selling on ebay good but remeber you need to make sure its a runner by getting it checked out then inport tax and transport after that you could buy a good one here
MikeH Wrote:im looking to get pj grady to get me one for 16k, they say thats best, i just wish i had a higher paid job, lol

I've heard of PJ Grady, 15/16k is what i'm going to aim for, i'm working all the hours god sends at the moment Smile
good for you

( chris and darren will look after you mate they do with me )
ive just made an application to automate online gaming actions, should hopefully make a few spare quids
DOC 527
Vin #10264
I must say I have driven at least half a dozen Deloreans.
It's not one of those car's where people look at the car and driver and think flash git,say like a Porsche ) :wink: :wink: .
They take no notice of the driver and look at the D thinking 8) 8) 8) 8)
Cheers
Martyn Reed
D.O.C#491
EX Vin# 6064
MikeH Wrote:ive just made an application to automate online gaming actions, should hopefully make a few spare quids

Sounds swish

I got made redundant from my job of 7 years at the beginning of this year, best thing that ever happened to me, i'm now nearly earning double as a freelancer in the city and have set up a ltd company to deal with it (trying to get as much as I can back from the tax man) - i've also taken up the production side to a monthy publication in my local area, which i'm also running through my new comapny.

My comapny has one employee, me Smile I work from 3pm - 11pm in the city then go home and work in my home studio till 4am - sleep - get up at 10am and work at home till I have to leave again for my city job.

It's all very new and a bit hectic, but I don't have a motgage or family to take care of so i'm completely motivated towards my goal now Smile
cool, i just work from 6am till 1:45pm at the mo, i really should get a second job during the summer months, lol
DOC 527
Vin #10264
MikeH Wrote:cool, i just work from 6am till 1:45pm at the mo, i really should get a second job during the summer months, lol

Shock there's two 6 o'clocks in one day? Shock

(currently doing 8.30am to 5pm Mon-Fri....)
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
I just need a job lol :lol: :lol:

Rach
xxxxx