Poll: De Lorean Tattoo?
YES
NO
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
De Lorean Tattoo - Should I?
"DMC" might look pretty cool ... but i suppose it depends where you are going to put it.. Wink
ok...........I wanted a tattoo in my young and silly days........

then my dad pointed out how crap it would look when I became old and wrinkly - now I'm in my mid 30's, am I glad I didnt have it done :wink:

Ah roll on retirement.......only 28 3/4 more years to go........ :roll:
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
pfft, only 41 more years till i can retire, probably more because they will up the age for it

to be honest rach has been getting me on the idea too, im trying to resist, lol
DOC 527
Vin #10264
oh dear ...then i really am in mid life crisis .......
I haven't encouraged anything! lol :lol:
I'm having second thoughts about taking up my friends dare to have the tattoo done, seeing as I'm terrified of needles Shock Shock

Rach
xxxxx
haha, me too - I'd be a crap druggie, it took them 4 goes to get any blood out me the other week when the did some tests on me to find out why I'd had an allergic reaction to some tablets - they finally ended up taking it out of the back of my right hand as the veins in my arms and my left hand didnt want to play anymore :lol: (ok, you can all stop being sick now!)
Oh my god..... you shouldn't have said that...I feel faint Shock (kidding, still feel horrible though) Shock

Rach
xxxxx
You should NEVER get a tattoo for a dare. Do it because you want one. I got mine 10 yaers ago and i don't regret it but thats because it was my idea and my choise. i thought about getting a back piece done almost like angel wings but in some way to incorporate the front view of a Delorean with the doors up. You are either into tattoos or not. if you are you will get addicted to them. if not don't let your friends try and dare you. You have to be 18 anyway. Anyone who says they don't hurt is lieing. They feel like sunburn on top of sunburn it just depends how much pain you like. i mean it's a tattoo right not a tickleing competition
Dan. The tree man
Not here for a long time. Just here for a good time
Live up to all you know. Nothing more. Nothing less
DOC 219
vin. 4986
Eleanor
I don't have one and wouldn't want one...........
.......................if I did they'd need a lot of ink !

Instead of buying a tatoo I'd rather buy Curry and Beer Smile
Look how many times I've resisted :o
Oh..............

NickT.
there used to be a man in southend who used to have an eye tattood on his forehead Shock funny ole lot people TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
really....are you sure it wasnt actually something else on his forehead .....?? Big Grin
i spose it was mike :lol: TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Nick Wrote:I want to get a De Lorean tattoo though!

If you really want a tattoo that bad, then go ahead and do it. However, you should make sure that you are doing it for the right reasons, and not because someone put the idea in your head. Remember, they are permanent, and it'll still be there when you are old and wrinkly! :wink:
I found this guy on MP3Car.com
This is a serious ethusiast tattoo

[Image: 25790d1140497482-computer-1981-delorean-phto0325.jpg]

:o
Paul Birks - DOC5 - Worksop
its ok getting a tattoo but if you sell the car then you may look a bit of a bell end :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor