Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very Dodgy!
A Probe KITT? That sounds dodgy Shock :lol:

Rach
xxxxx
i would have a go at it matey :lol: :lol:
i wouldnt know where to start, another probe owner has put the front red kitt lights in, but he said something about cutting something up and i thought best not
DOC 527
Vin #10264
MikeH Wrote:but he said something about cutting something up and i thought best not

..... and if you did, I'd have to kill you! :evil: :evil:

only joking mate, its your car! (now) :wink:
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
heh, plus cannot afford to even if i wanted to, if you hadnt guessed im saving really hard Big Grin
DOC 527
Vin #10264
i have a new pair of tin cutters and i just had a load of gaffa tape today so i think we can do it phill can make the little buttons he likes things like that 8)
Hi Everyone

I met this guy at the Eurotunnel car park in France on Monday. He made the car in 3 weeks for a laugh to take to Le Mans and he had a brilliant time. What a hoot. I love it for what it is - a bit of fun. He couldn't believe his eyes when he saw the real thing! He passed us later on the M20 - it was so funny. What's the chances of that happening. It made my day and his. I have a picture but I don't know how to post it.

Brian
Hi Brian,

See this on how to post the image:-
http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=538

Really looking forward to seeing the picture. What would be cool is to see the photograph taken from a car following both of you side by side on the motorway.
Regards,

Chris Hawes
DOC 138
Ex owner of VIN 5255 Grey, 5-speed
Here are Brians pics Smile

[Image: bttfdouble.jpg]

[Image: claude3.jpg]
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Is that Louis Theroux threatening to blow Brian's Brain's all over that police car? Shock Big Grin
Regards,

Chris Hawes
DOC 138
Ex owner of VIN 5255 Grey, 5-speed
looks like to had a good time there mate sorry i could not be there with you two but next year i be there you try and keep me away
Brilliant picture !
The Scirocco "BTTF" looks like a little brother of Brians in the first picture ... and in a way, it is actually. It just needs the gullwing doors, and nobody will notice the difference .... :lol: :lol:

Where were you going in France, if I may ask, Brian?

Regards

Verbrugghe Andy
VIN#04610
If you're gonna build a timemachine, why not do it with style !
http://www.deloreanclubbelgium.eu
Hi Andy

Hope you are well. There was a festival last wekend in Bar sur Aube
in France. We were invited by the organisers along with Chris Reynolds
to participate. We ( my son-in-law Gerry and I ) had a great time and the french were "blown away" by the cars. There are pictures on the french forum which you can find on the following address.
www.retourverslefutur.com/forumbttf

One of the highlights was a band who played "Johnny be good" and other music from the film, hopefully there will be lots of video of the whole event in the near future. The "Doc" is Gerry in the pictures.

Brian
Hi Guys

Forgot to mention that when you get to the forum you need to
go to "Actualite"

Brian