Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Car Show, Swansea. 2nd June 2024
I trust this email finds you well.

Last year I met with one of your Club members at a car show and whilst chatting he gave me your contact details.

I am writing to inquire as to whether your Club would be interested in attending our car show  this year which is being held on the 2nd of June.  The show is attended by owners of both British and European historic vehicles with an emphasis on Classic American ones.

There will also be refreshments available as well as auto jumble, traders and live music and children's entertainment.

This will be the  Swansea American Auto Club's  third annual show  which is being held at the Riverside Caravan Park, just  off junction 45 of the  M4, Ynysforgan Farm, Morriston, Swansea, SA6 6QL. ( Please see attached flier).  

The show was very well attended last year by many different car clubs including  the American Auto Club UK; the Corvette Club UK; several Ford Clubs as well as Military Vehicles and American Police Vehicles.

If you and your members would be interested in attending or you would like further information, then  please contact Gary Morgan (text) whose details are on the attached flier.

Kind Regards
Steven Harrigan text: 07815 701922

Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584