Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DELOREAN HIRE
We are a Holiday park  near Polperro cornwall and are holding an end of season "back to the future" themed  owners party. We are looking to hire a Delorean to make a static display at the entrance to our club with our club decorated with various scenes from the film and people dressed in "back to the future " fancy dress. If any members have a Delorean they would hire to us, We would be glad to provide them with accommodation and to invite them to join our celebrations. I can be contacted at the following e mail address.
killigarth-admin@johnfowler.co.uk.

Many thanks

Peter Stephen
Tom in Devon is probably your closest who has a BTTF DeLorean
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
(28 Aug 2023, 15:30)killigarth- Wrote: We are a Holiday park  near Polperro cornwall and are holding an end of season "back to the future" themed  owners party. We are looking to hire a Delorean to make a static display at the entrance to our club with our club decorated with various scenes from the film and people dressed in "back to the future " fancy dress. If any members have a Delorean they would hire to us, We would be glad to provide them with accommodation and to invite them to join our celebrations. I can be contacted at the following e mail address.
killigarth-admin@johnfowler.co.uk.

Many thanks

Peter Stephen

Thanks, but If that is Tom Reddaway, I spoke to him months ago and provisionally booked with him but I cannot get hold of him now. If you know of a way of getting hold of him , i would be very grateful.

Many thanks

Peter
If I cannot get hold of Tom Reddaway to hire his Delorean, is there anybody else in the Devon/Cornwall area that may hire one to us for static display either in bttf livery or standard car.

Many thanks

Peter Stephen
I don't know of anyone else in that area, I think your next nearest cars
are going to be in South Wales or Hampshire/Dorset area.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie