Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bath Festival Of Motoring, 17 & 18th June 2023
Hi Chris,

I hope this email finds you very well. Firstly please accept my apologies for reaching you through this email address if this isn't the most appropriate way to contact you and please ignore if this isn't relevant to the members of the Delorean Owners Club (UK).
I'm writing on behalf of the Bath Rotary Festival of Motoring which is due to take place on Father's day weekend (17th-18th June) and we're keen to see as many fantastic vehicles there as possible as the proceeds go to charity - this year we're supporting the Air Ambulance and St Mungo's, and last year over £20,000 was raised for the charities we supported.
If you think any of your members would be interested in exhibiting their vehicles at the festival I would be very grateful if you could pass this on, vehicles can be registered here and it is also possible to register as a club so that you can exhibit a number of vehicles together. 
Apologies again for the cold email and thank you for reading. Any questions or queries please don't hesitate to reach out and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Many thanks,
Dave Shaw
Bath Rotary Festival of Motoring Committee
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584