Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cargo net lower fixings
Hi, a long time ago (it seems) I took my cargo net off as part of getting the back panels off to do some maintenance work.
I have got the back panel on along with the upper cargo net hooks, so no problem there:
However, I'm failing to remember how the cargo net affixes at the bottom edge!  I've looked at the various websites which show which parts I'm supposed to use, but am not really any the wiser as to how they go together..
Has anyone got a nice clear photo which shows the cargo net fixing apparatus at the bottom edge, perchance?
Cheers!
Ivan

On the back of the wooden backing boards (upright ones), there’s little loops which push through from the front side (27).  Then there’s “S” shaped loop hooks which go between the cargo net and those loops (37).
Rissy
(Forum Member 288)
(DOC Member 663)

May 1981 vin#1458 "LEX"
Grey, Flapped, Black
Chassis: #1073
Engine: #2839

Main Car(s):
2005 BMW M3 in Velvet Blue
2010 Honda Civic Type R in Sapphire Blue (1 of 115 made)
(23 Jan 2023, 19:30)Rissy Wrote: On the back of the wooden backing boards (upright ones), there’s little loops which push through from the front side (27).  Then there’s “S” shaped loop hooks which go between the cargo net and those loops (37).

Ah, now I get it!  I just couldn't work out how those number 27 pieces were supposed to work.  Thank you!  And that blow-up of the parts picture finally makes sense.. Brilliant, cheers!!