Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeLorean News Issue 90 (20)
Just finished (with help of children) packing the latest issue of DeLorean News, this is a bumper (50% more pages) of our magazine with a fascinating look at the factory from Matthew, plus some really interesting articles and interviews that I'm sure you will enjoy reading.
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Splendid news, well done and thanks to all your helpers!
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
A big thank you to Matt.....I know he has a very busy life....any spare time he does get, is spent in my garage working on his car...after a long drive from London (ish)....
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
(24 Nov 2021, 21:23)Chris Williams Wrote: Just finished (with help of children) packing the latest issue of DeLorean News, this is a bumper (50% more pages) of our magazine with a fascinating look at the factory from Matthew, plus some really interesting articles and interviews that I'm sure you will enjoy reading.
Chris

Just received my "bumper" copy, great read and photos.  Thank you.
(24 Nov 2021, 21:23)Chris Williams Wrote: Just finished (with help of children) packing the latest issue of DeLorean News, this is a bumper (50% more pages) of our magazine with a fascinating look at the factory from Matthew, plus some really interesting articles and interviews that I'm sure you will enjoy reading.
Chris

Hi Chris

I helped arrange the first Classic Car show for Fowey in Cornwall this year. we held it during the Royal Fowey regatta week, had 110 cars attend and many many visitors, it was a real success. At the end of the show 60 cars (more for next year) joined in a procession through the town with spectators lining the streets, which was a real spectacle.

The regatta committee and town thought it was a great success and so we are holding another on the 17th August 2022. We expect around 200 cars next year an will organise more trade stands etc together with another procession after.

would you like details for the next edition of your news letter and how can I add this to the diary or let your members know should they want to attend?

Johnnie
Quote:would you like details for the next edition of your news letter and how can I add this to the diary or let your members know should they want to attend?
Best bet would be to put a post on our events section of the forum.
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584