Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello DOC-UK members. 

My name is Thomas Kidd.  I live in Houston, Texas, USA and I maintain the DeLorean Texas Club’s online Registry database, in coordination with Shannon Birdwell who maintains the DeLorean Chronology.  I also am the Administrator of the DeLorean Owners Directory (DOD), which is a database of VIN contact information provided by owners themselves on a completely volunteer basis. 

I frequent DMCTalk.org, and I have visited DMC-UK as a guest numerous times, but only recently joined because I believe a number of VIN count questions can be answered that have been asked on this forum in the past.  Questions like:  How many VINs are in the UK, and how many are setup for RHD

Looking forward, I am also in search of missing VINs, and attribute information for VINs we do have listed but don’t have such information for.  So I will be starting a new thread in the appropriate place that I will monitor for updates.  Please watch for it, and if you would be so kind as to post your updates there.  I understand some people don’t wish to disclose such information, that’s perfectly ok too.

Thank you and regards to all friends across the pond.

Thomas Kidd

I can be reached here, but also by email if needed:
tak (at) citizenkidd dot com

Get the world's only DeLorean Mobile App Here
welcome Thomas, we often get asked at shows "how many in the UK/Ireland", so it'll be good to have an
accurate-ish figure.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
(15 Aug 2021, 21:48)Guinney1971 Wrote: welcome Thomas, we often get asked at shows "how many in the UK/Ireland", so it'll be good to have an
accurate-ish figure.

Thanks!

While you are at a car show, you can break out your phone and use the Delorean Mobile App to show them not only UK/Ireland numbers, but also world-wide.

(attachment is a sample only)

Attached Files Image(s)

Get the world's only DeLorean Mobile App Here