Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RE-GRAIN
Hi Guys 
Does anyone know of anywhere company that does re-grain bar Chris N as he's very difficult to get in touch with 
must be other places 

Simon
Message him over facebook. He has always replied to me. Plus, chris is the only one i would trust and want for all things stainless

Before...

After...

- DeLoryan
VIN 5219
Oct 81, Grey interior, 
manual, grooved hood
DOC 876
(28 Jul 2021, 05:12)DMC1983 Wrote: Message him over facebook. He has always replied to me. Plus, chris is the only one i would trust and want for all things stainless

Before...

After...

Ok sounds like a plan Facebook message sent 
Thanks simon

(28 Jul 2021, 05:12)DMC1983 Wrote: Message him over facebook. He has always replied to me. Plus, chris is the only one i would trust and want for all things stainless

Before...

After...

Bloody hell that repair is unbelievable guys got talent

Before...

After...

On an unrelated note I love your Burglar Protected stickers!
He's just got so much work it's difficult for him to be responding to emails/messages as well as doing the work.  He needs an apprentice!
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
(28 Jul 2021, 19:40)MML Wrote:

Before...

After...

On an unrelated note I love your Burglar Protected stickers!

Thanks. I thought it was a nice touch and a nod to For Your Eyes only.

(28 Jul 2021, 20:36)Chris Williams Wrote: He's just got so much work it's difficult for him to be responding to emails/messages as well as doing the work.  He needs an apprentice!
Chris

I agree. However, i think he prefers to work alone. It will be a great loss when he retires
- DeLoryan
VIN 5219
Oct 81, Grey interior, 
manual, grooved hood
DOC 876
Tried to email message telephone and facebook Chris N 
no reply from either

My car came with some damage from shipping and really need to get a quote / repair in order to process the claim and get my car ship shape 
is this the only person in the UK ??

Simon 
(11 Aug 2021, 16:21)samp5679 Wrote:
Tried to email message telephone and facebook Chris N 
no reply from either

My car came with some damage from shipping and really need to get a quote / repair in order to process the claim and get my car ship shape 

Simon 

i think he's the only one who can do the job for our cars but id guess there's some others who do regaining/ repairs for other stainless products that could potentially do it, i need my car sorting once all the remaining paint is gone so i could do with trying to book my car in if he's very busy
Vin: 5222, 81 grey auto "Ryuko"

2017 Ford Fiesta 1.0L EcoBoost (silver)

Club YouTube channel creator
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYJmbtB...DhNzZQPDlA 

Submit videos for the channel:
YTAdmin@deloreans.co.uk
Quote:Tried to email message telephone and facebook Chris N 
no reply from either

Simon 
I'm afraid so, he's in a catch 22. He's a one-person band so he either works or spends all day answering the phone (he prefers do do the first) All you can do is keep trying I'm afraid. There is a lady in Germany IIRC who's getting a good reputation also I believe.
Also please remember it is the school holidays so he may well be away with his family?

Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Also, if youre not on his friends list on facebook, any messages you send will end up in a request folder and he likely wont get a notification
- DeLoryan
VIN 5219
Oct 81, Grey interior, 
manual, grooved hood
DOC 876
Crazy only 1 man in the country work on these cars 
going to be major issue when he packs in 
i am not his friend on facebook so not much i can do other than try to call 
(already tried 50 plus times) Funny when i purchased the car through From DMCmidwest he organised it he answered everytime calls and texts 

Simon