Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tech seminar, Norfolk.
Hello evrybod,
This Tech seminar in Norfolk is in a couple of weeks, are any members taking any sort of video recording equipement, even if it's just a handy cam to contribute to our U.K. delorean feature for Gettysburg. I want to try to capture the true dedication of the U.K. club member in all their glory. Torettes and I went out last friday night and we went........... well, where we went is not important, but I wish I had taken a video camera then, and submitting that for the Gettysberg video project, although I probably would have had trouble explaining what some of the members were doing. We could have called it 'Deloreans do Dallas'.
Anyway I just thought I would ask and remind you all if you can take some sort of video camera if you don't mind, thank you all, laters J.
Regards Jay Monk

VIN: # 3928
VIN: # 4989

[Image: garage3.jpg]
Im gonna be taking my kit and im gonna try get some interviews and make something for the forum so people can see. You're welcome to use it for the project Big Grin
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
--------------------------
http://www.carpromos.co.uk
Hi Jason

I'm trying to get some car mounting cameras for the event, the little bullet type ones. These can take shots of the car in motion and even shots of things like the suspension whilst moving. All looks very cool.

Dan

P.S. Your not sleeping with me Big Grin
A videographer friend of mine is currently deciding whether he is able to come along.
Richard H. DOC 365 VIN 1274
http://www.deloreans.co.uk
In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are not.
Dan ive got a bullet camera I can bring on the Sunday if its any help? Stu also has one im sure he's gonna bring. Looks like theres gonna be loads of cameras there!
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
Cheers guys the more the better!

Maybe someone can collate all this footage to make a DOC DVD ?? Be fantastic to have another one made up... its been a while since the last one.

Talking of DeLorean DVD's we have a special one being shown at our event in the lounge area. This will be shown over the course of the weekend on a brand new projector TV! . Not only that ...your 'in room TV's' will be having this footage played non stop over the whole weekend ! Thanks to everyone involved in this .
whoa sweet, i may take a camcoder myself, not sure yet
DOC 527
Vin #10264
Thanks to you all for the response of taking video cameras for the tech seminar, hopefully we can get some good footage together.
I was wondering if I could borrow one of those bullet camera's for Tourette's and my room, we could have some live viewing from our room broadcast on hotel T.V.
Dan, please don't be to hasty with your decision until you have seen my leather under garments I'm bringing with me, I reckon you could change your mind. Not only that, Chris snore's and makes funny mewing noises.
I haven't had anymore Delorean dreams as of late, but last night I made myself one of my special night caps with some mushrooms I found in my garden, and later when I went to bed I dream't I was having a threesome with Wilma Flintstone and Betty Rubble ( Betty was better )
Once again, thanks to you all for your response for taking video equipment. best regards Jason.
Regards Jay Monk

You just cant help it can ya :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Any way brentwood next should be a good one TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

geez....whats the vid gonna be called Jay, "DeLores does Norfolk"? :lol:

I'll bring my camcorder along, I'm trying to find some way of mounting it inside the car without it falling over or sliding down the dashboard like it did in Ireland Sad

This is all of couse subject to both Flopsy and I passing our fitness tests.......Flopsy's got her MOT on Monday, and I'm back at the Doctors tomorrow to see if she can find a painkiller that I'm not allergic too (no fun yesterday not being able to breathe.... ) Mind you, if Flopsy does go, I'll be she'll be the only one there sporting a lovely 'steering wheel ball' :lol:
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
umm 3 tonnes of bluetack should do the jobTongue If not id be more than willing to hold the camcorder while you driveTongue haha

anyways that our put it in the luggage rack with bags either side to hold it in place..
DOC 527
Vin #10264
J your in luck...Dan told me (in confidence :wink: ) he will sleep with you if you wear the gimp outfit as you did with TT the last time...oh and you might need to slip some Rohypnol in his drink as you did with me, hence the snoring :twisted:
Chris Spratt

Ex owner of Vin#16327 Grey 5 Speed was FLE 371Y
1998 Lotus Esprit GT3
1999 Lotus Elise
DOC 4
I was keeping it a suprise about the gimp outfit, but I'm hoping it will sway Dan my way. I hope I'm not getting a reputation for slipping substances in people's drinks, what happened in Maidstone was an accident L.O.L.
Regards Jay Monk

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mate that is Funny. Maidstone was a laugh !!!!

I'll volunteer to do the Video Editing, I need a project for my Final Cut Pro editing course I'm doing.

Dan
Daniel Shane Wrote:I'll volunteer to do the Video Editing, I need a project for my Final Cut Pro editing course I'm doing.

Dan

Ahh cool! Final Cut Pro is dead easy, so you should have loads of fun! Big Grin
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530