Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuel Pipe/ Frame Clips
Hi folks, can anybody help me identify the part number or a cross reference to these pipe clips please? This one attaches the steel pipe running from the fuel accumulator to the fuel filter, to the LHS of the frame. I can't seem to find them. Thank you brethren and sistren!

Rich        

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
This is what Ed seems to be selling for that part (SP10427). Doesn't quite look the same as yours, but perhaps just a different colour, and maybe yours has been broken, making it look different from his?...

https://www.delorean.eu/catalog/product_...s_id=48064

Ah! Found them. What you've got there is one half of a whole assembled clip. This place does them...

https://www.comdir.co.uk/t-stud-swivel-clip-female.html
Rissy
(Forum Member 288)
(DOC Member 663)

May 1981 vin#1458 "LEX"
Grey, Flapped, Black
Chassis: #1073
Engine: #2839

Main Car(s):
2005 BMW M3 in Velvet Blue
2010 Honda Civic Type R in Sapphire Blue (1 of 115 made)
That's brilliant detective work, thanks Rissy :-)

Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
How many do you need Rich ? I notice they are sold in packs of 100. If you want to go splits let me know as I am 8 months behind you Smile
Hah, as far as I know, 1!!

Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
(27 May 2020, 15:09)Rich Hanlon Wrote: Hah, as far as I know, 1!!

Heh :Smile

I am also in need of the fuel rail pipe clips, the one where a circular tube with a clip goes into a collar (I seem to have these in black and white) not sure if they are different sizes.

I would also love to get some of the black zip tie looking ones, I started cutting these off before I realised they were attached to the chassis through holes and a peg and you can actually release them. 

Did  you have any joy finding those.

[Image: dgVjK2t.jpg]

I must thank you as I know I read your post in NOV about your lift and thought it was AMAZING and so brave. Above is from the bank holiday following in your footsteps.
Wow, congratulations! Great work [emoji16]. I hope I haven't inadvertently led you astray - and I bet you'll be overtaking me shortly!! ( Haven't done anything these last few weeks as have had work by day then the kids in the evenings by which point the Mrs is somewhat frazzled!!)

I reckon you need to start your own thread on this one chap [emoji846].

I can't quite picture the clips you mean, but Bresco in Loughborough is a fairly safe bet for lots of different types.

Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
https://www.bresco.com/

Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
Brilliant find Richard.
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian