Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RHD for sale
https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1113859

Looks an interesting prospect, and tidy too.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Very early VIN, too.
I had a conversation with the owner of this car (Forbes) the other day. To be fair I thought he was looking for more for it than 40k
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2018's DeLorean event: http://deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=5715
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584 1972 Bond Bug.
It looks great. I am surprised by the price tag. Guess he's wanting to shift it rather quickly
Michael Sutton - Brighouse, West Yorkshire
DOC 926
VIN 4400
Car now sold (too cheap in my opinion) and now on its way to Oz.
Chris Parnham in Derby  chrisparnham@live.co.uk  07502 143 433
Grey RHD Auto's  AXI 1698 & MGJ 126Y
BMW X1 4X4 Auto.
Mitsubishi Outlander Plug in 4X4
MG ZS EV Plug in (on order)
How much was he asking for it?
Dermot
ex-Dunmurryite
vin 2743
Advertised I believe at £40k.....but being a very low mileage, RHD, early car. I think he could have done better than that...... 

I know he'd had it a long time, so it doubtless showed him a good profit......but I somehow doubt it reached its full potential.  Undecided
BMW X1 4X4 Auto.
If you want to guarantee your car will sell, send it to me to put in the magazine. It'll sell riiiight on the day the mag goes to print...
Hi

this vin 570 was not an original RHD car...in fact i think Pjgrady rebuilt a fairly rough car and converted it...

its listed on their website.
Steve Saunders
Wolverhampton
ex owner vin 1621
doc 370
Still cheap for a RHD...its a costly job to convert one.....what is an original one? I prefer the use of 'Factory authorised'.

Later conversions can be worth as nearly as much. Providing they are done properly, and most have.
BMW X1 4X4 Auto.
(04 Aug 2019, 07:28)Chris P Wrote: Still cheap for a RHD...its a costly job to convert one.....what is an original one?  I prefer the use of 'Factory authorised'.  

Later conversions can be worth as nearly as much. Providing they are done properly, and most have.

hi

true although would say 'original-there has been many debates lol' is a good 25% more......i would want a Wooler Hodec car if i could (or your MGJ car, or Spy 100 of course!)

next best was a car like the Wales car...converted early 80's by the ex worker of Wooler.

Although at present i would settle for any Delorean, even  bag of parts like the latest BHCC car....that is some serious frame rust, and i dont think even the frame is salvageable.

that makes it a costly repair.......
Steve Saunders
Wolverhampton
ex owner vin 1621
doc 370