Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeLorean in Bridlington 8pm Sat Night
Go on ....who drove past me down Brid seafront last night Smile

I was most 'annoyed' to see another D on my turf Smile Smile Smile
You know what Mike, I remember on a Skyline Owners forum they had a sub-forum that dealt with 'Who was it? / Was it you?' - so if people saw a D they could post in there. Sorry that sounded like a dig, it totally wasn't haha, just an idea Big Grin

P.S. - It wasn't me who drove past haha!
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
--------------------------
http://www.carpromos.co.uk
Territorial, eh?

:lol: I just had a mental picture of a comedy spoof I just invented where the country is divided up into warring factions where DeLorean owners fight for territory and the right to be the 'only DeLorean in the village'/town/county. It becomes quite gang war-ish but bearing in mind it is a comedy..... some owners join forces; others simply challenge each other to duels in the road, until there is all out war on territory divides....

:twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted:

btw it wasn't me.
Tee Hee Smile

You know what it is like , apart from at 'meet ups' Ive never seen another D on the road.

Just walking along and it just drives past! .... How dare they Smile

I will probably never find out who either....
If you see them again, catch them, slap them in the face with your driving glove and challenge them to a duel.
Sounds like a plan Smile
Hmmm....the DeLorean Duellists

:lol:

[Image: deloreanduellists.jpg]

All for one and one for all!:lol: :lol:

...yes...I could do better if I had photoshop
:lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: 8)

couldn't resist mate.

Treville (aka DeLorean Duellists): We will hold you in the Bastille (aka impound yard) until the Cardinal decides what will become of you.
M. Bonancieux (aka tresspassing driver): And afterwards?
Treville(aka DeLorean Duellists): In the Bastille there is no afterwards! :twisted:
Tracked this car down to a new owner in Bridlington !!

He has only had the car for two weeks, I have no idea where its from but someone has passed my mobile number on to him to give me a call, hopefully he will Smile Only lives ten miles from me ...
Such a small world this whole De Lorean thing haha! Well hopefully he'll give you a ring like you say Mike!
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
--------------------------
http://www.carpromos.co.uk
...and hope he is a friend

or...

---)----------- Shock
*poke*

:wink:
well i will be sure to let you all know .... oh and 'convince' him to sign up to the club Smile
cos were a funny ole lot :lol: TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Yes....do try not to scare him off :wink: