Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Croydon Classic Car Show. 24th June 2018
Dear Enthusiast

We have started to organise the 2018 Croydon Classic Car Show and are hoping that you would tell your members who live close by about the event so that they can come along and exhibit their vehicle.  Last year we had over 100 vehicles and we are hoping to have a similarly successful show this year.

As before, there is a small entrance fee of £5 but all profit goes to charity so we hope you will find this acceptable.  For your £5 you, and your passenger, get entrance to the Show and an allocated parking spot.

Attached is a Flyer giving details of the show plus an Entry Form.  If you are interested in exhibiting your vehicle please fill in the form and send it back to me with your fiver (cash or cheque made out to the Rotary Club of Croydon Whitgift).

We intend holding the mid-morning and mid-afternoon vehicle parade again this year with a commentary.  If you could let the commentator have any brief interesting facts about your vehicle (owned by someone famous, only one of 6 made, 0 to 60 in 4 seconds, etc) it would help to make the commentary more interesting.

All the profit we make goes to charity. This is only possible because of your support.  We are very grateful for your help.

If you would like to be parked next to another entrant please let me know and I will endeavour to make this arrangement.

I look forward to receiving your form shortly and look forward to seeing you and your vehicle at the show.

All the best

Bill
07533 107 727
Rotary Club of Croydon Whitgift
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584