Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warren Classic Concours, Maldon, Essex 23rd Sept 2018
Hello,
I hope that you might be interested in bringing your car to the Warren Classic Concours that takes place in September this year. After the hugely successful event in 2017, The Warren Classic and Supercar Show will take place on Sunday 23rd September 2018.
The Warren Classic Concours firmly established itself five years ago as one of the key events on the classic car social calendar and the event attracted thousands of visitors to a celebration of Veteran, Vintage and Classic cars at The Warren Golf & Country Club near Maldon. This year there are 14 different classes for cars of all ages and styles judged by a knowledgeable panel of highly respected collector car aficionados.
Once again, the overall Best of Show winner will be invited to display their car in the Rotunda at the Royal Automobile Club in Pall Mall for the following week…this is a very exclusive invitation and a great honour for the winning car. There is no entry fee for the concours itself and all entrants receive two VIP passes and will be our guests for the day with refreshments provided throughout the event.
The classes for this year are as follows:
50s AMERICAN CLASSICS            
ASTON MARTIN                             
VINTAGE BENTLEY                        
VINTAGE ROLLS-ROYCE               
CHAUFFEUR DRIVEN CLASSICS  
BRITISH CLASSICS                          
FRENCH CLASSICS                         
ITALIAN CLASSICS                         
JAGUAR                                            
SPORTS RACING                            
FERRARI DINO 50th                       
MORGAN 1930 - 1960                  
BERTONE COACHWORK               
SUPERCAR                                       

We will also be running the Warren Classic Driving Tour on the Saturday the 22nd September. This was also a great success last year but is limited to 50 cars so if you are interested in joining the tour please contact me in order to secure your place. If you would like more information please take a look at the web site: www.warrenclassic.co.uk where you will find the link for the entry details. If you would like to enter a car for the concours please email me your telephone number, your mailing address and a photo of your car. We will be giving priority to cars that have not been shown before.

I do hope that this may be of interest and I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards
Nic
Nic Waller
The Warren Concours d'Elegance
Tel: 01892 547850
Mob: 0787 5516817

nic@nicwaller.co.uk
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584