Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delorean's in the west midlands
Hi everyone, Just thought I would put this question out to the forum, in the hope that I
 can get a pointer in the right direction to find what i'm looking for.
I am looking for Delorean owners in the midlands  who would be  interested (for a price of course)
to give up a couple of hours of their time to  give my Delorean mad son a ride out as a passenger
and then drive him to his school prom. This would be his dream, and would not just make his year,
It would make his life. Any help with this would be more than welcome.
Thanks
Keith
Hi Keith. What part of the midlands and when are you proposing? Winter months normally means most cars are tucked up safe.
Rissy
(Forum Member 288)
(DOC Member 663)

May 1981 vin#1458 "LEX"
Grey, Flapped, Black
Chassis: #1073
Engine: #2839

Main Car(s):
2005 BMW M3 in Velvet Blue
2010 Honda Civic Type R in Sapphire Blue (1 of 115 made)
(28 Feb 2018, 09:24)Rissy Wrote: Hi Keith.  What part of the midlands and when are you proposing?  Winter months normally means most cars are tucked up safe.

Hi Rissy, I'm in Hednesford /Cannock area and the date of my son's prom would be on June 27th.
Do you know anyone who may be able to help me out , I am willing to pay ?
Hi Keith. I might be able to help you out, but I couldn't commit until closer to the time. You're just over an hour from me. I'll keep your request in mind, and get back to you via this thread closer to the time to advise. That way anybody else able to help out shouldn't be put off with offering themselves...
Rissy
(Forum Member 288)
(DOC Member 663)

May 1981 vin#1458 "LEX"
Grey, Flapped, Black
Chassis: #1073
Engine: #2839

Main Car(s):
2005 BMW M3 in Velvet Blue
2010 Honda Civic Type R in Sapphire Blue (1 of 115 made)
(28 Feb 2018, 18:55)Rissy Wrote: Hi Keith.  I might be able to help you out, but I couldn't commit until closer to the time.  You're just over an hour from me.  I'll keep your request in mind, and get back to you via this thread closer to the time to advise.  That way anybody else able to help out shouldn't be put off with offering themselves...

That's brilliant, I really appreciate your offer. If it turns out that you end up helping me out with this
I would'nt have a clue what to offer as payment for your time, so if you can private message me and
let me know how much you would want ,that would help.
My son wants to own a delorean one day, so to try and and get this sorted for his prom is the least I can do.
Regards
Keith