Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
REALLY RETRO SHOW/CLUB MEET 24th June 2018
I'll try to make it to the show (sans car) to say hi!
I think my spare seat may be taken...by young William who's prom I did last year...bumped into him at Wollerton park..
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
Ah William Bollands, he's a nice lad, he had a few birthday rides in my car before the engine went pop.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Was a coincidence to see you at wollerton chris was a very amazing suprise really also claire it was really sad to hear that flopsy's engine had blown hope she is on the mend knowing how long its been since it happened
Vin: 5222, 81 grey auto "Ryuko"

2017 Ford Fiesta 1.0L EcoBoost (silver)

Club YouTube channel creator
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYJmbtB...DhNzZQPDlA 

Submit videos for the channel:
YTAdmin@deloreans.co.uk
Hi William,

sadly as building work and other automotive projects have been in the way, 20 months on, 'Flopsy' is still sans engine.
However, as we have nearly finished the new car parts shed, we will soon be able to start stripping the Pug 406 donor car
and the Espace Quadra parts car too, and maybe work can start on Flopsy later this year.

I'm just waiting on the organisers to email me the passes for the event (hopefully today), so as soon as I have them, I'll email them to everyone who's said they coming to the show.

John Chapelhow has said that if #737 gets its MOT, he'll come along too.

'Sorbet' has just failed her MOT, but fingers crossed we can fix her and get her retested in time (rear brakes binding). If not, we'll be coming along in a 1995 Cavalier and a 1995 Renault Espace lol
All tickets have now been emailed to folks who've said they are coming - if you've not had your ticket let me know.

The organisers have sent me two extra tickets incase we have any latecomers.

So, if you want to come along, then let me know by Saturday afternoon.
Hiya,
due to Stuart Rees having to drop out, I have one spare ticket for a DeLorean at the show - if anyone wants it, contact me by Saturday PM at the latest so that I can email it over to you.
I am working this weekend or I could be tempted. Have a great day, weather should be good.

Ian
Ian Beattie, Cumbria
Vin#2703 Aug 81 manual with black interior, grooved hood and gas flap
DOC 875
Everyone looking forward to tomorrow
Vin: 5222, 81 grey auto "Ryuko"

2017 Ford Fiesta 1.0L EcoBoost (silver)

Club YouTube channel creator
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYJmbtB...DhNzZQPDlA 

Submit videos for the channel:
YTAdmin@deloreans.co.uk
A lot of them are there today as well......
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
well my Espace has decided to throw its toys out of the pram (head gasket), so we'll be chancing it in Phill's Cavalier that has only just gone back on the road after 4yrs.

Wish us luck!

Seeya all tomorrow, I'm bringing a gazebo, bottled water and snacks to keep us all going Smile
Another great weekend, thank you to everyone who turned up either for the weekend or the show. A special thanks to Claire for organising things and keeping us fed and watered. . I'm sure folks will post photos soon. But thanks again to everyone.
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Had a great time over the weekend seeing everyone, both Leanne and myself. I'm somewhat regretful of the sun exposure without protection, but other than that, a great first outing with Lex since moving her south. Looking forward to many more outings, and hope see see many of you again in November, if not before.

If anyone else is planning on going to the Ely show for the CDCCC on Saturday the 28th July, then hopefully i'll see you there. I've submitted my entry form to the organisers, but still waiting to hear back from them.
Rissy
(Forum Member 288)
(DOC Member 663)

May 1981 vin#1458 "LEX"
Grey, Flapped, Black
Chassis: #1073
Engine: #2839

Main Car(s):
2005 BMW M3 in Velvet Blue
2010 Honda Civic Type R in Sapphire Blue (1 of 115 made)
Quote:If anyone else is planning on going to the Ely show for the CDCCC on Saturday the 28th July
I would have done as it's not to far from me, and it's a great place. But I'm working I'm afraid.
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Hey all,
thanks to everyone who came along, Simon Bailey's girlfriend took some amazing photos which she has emailed me, and I'll be using some on the 2019 Club Calendar - the images are too big to post on this forum (plus Internet Exploder doesn't allow 'pop ups' despite me fiddling with the settings.. bloody computers lol).
We had a great day, and the highlight must be the Club winning the trophy for Best Car Club display which Chris W has taken and will display proudly at the Manchester Show in September.
Mazzie the Cav did the Club proud, transporting us and the new gazebo, bottled water, food, chairs etc to the event, I'm sure her presence on the Club Stand went a long way to us getting the trophy Wink