Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back again
Hi guys - I was a member some 10 years ago - thought I would have had a money left over after my new build but a conservatory added to the house put pay to that but now I'm in the market for a Car - live in Pembrokeshire and had a drive in Stuarts car a good feeble years ago.
Hi Dave.

Welcome back! If ever you're in Cardiff - pop by.
Vin 11789 (probably #50 of the Middle East batch of 50)
(02 Aug 2017, 08:29)SpudMurphy Wrote: Hi Dave.

Welcome back! If ever you're in Cardiff - pop by.

Yes spud I definitely will probably within the next month - originally from maesteg and have an uncle in Bridgend so down your way once a week - what area of Cardiff ?
Hi Dave, great to hear you're looking for a car. Looks like the Welsh posse is growing... I'd say a tech day at Kevins should be arranged one day soon. There is also a chap in Blackwood with a car, Ben in Usk and Tristan in Swansea will get one too. 

Hopefully meet up soon
DOC 116
VIN 6237
Nice one Stuart - now I like the idea of a tech day in Cardiff. Plenty of beer, food and I could put quite a few people too!
Electrical experts - now I could do with some of those!
Dave thanks for the PM I have your number - let me know what time you are in Cardiff - so I can schedule my "busy" day.

I've met up with Ben too. Have to arrange a trip to see him again - he has a really nice example!!!
Glad to hear the Welsh Posse is growing!!!

I re-joined the club early this year after being a member of the original club many moons ago. Huge fan, but not an owner (yet-but there is always hope)

I am mid point between you guys in Carmarthenshire, and although I have seen many at shows, I haven't seen one on the road yet!!! - so if you guys do have a meet up, would love to have a nosey!!!

Rich
This is great, the more the merrier, Welcome back to the club Rich and Dave.

Weather permitting I'll be driving the De on the Pembrokeshire County run, 3rd of September.
DOC 116
VIN 6237
Nice to have popped down to Cardiff to see spud murphys project car - looks like quite a few "fiddly" bits to do but will be well worth it when it's on the road  - killed a lot of birds with one stone today - 15 hour day including stopping off in Swansea and Bridgend before the highlight of the day , spuds  car in Cardiff.
(12 Aug 2017, 22:32)Dave M Wrote: Nice to have popped down to Cardiff to see spud murphys project car - looks like quite a few "fiddly" bits to do but will be well worth it when it's on the road  - killed a lot of birds with one stone today - 15 hour day including stopping off in Swansea and Bridgend before the highlight of the day , spuds  car in Cardiff.

Good to see you today. Yup it's a lot of work - but every small step forward makes me feel "good" about the whole thing. I'm enjoying the task, but it's not a job for the faint hearted.
Looking through a local newspaper recently I saw an architects rendering of the old Ammanford police station and guess what's in the car park!
There seems to be another Welsh Delorean enthusiast in the area  Smile (If the council used a Carmarthenshire Architect)

Attached Files Image(s)

DOC 116
VIN 6237
Glad to see the Welsh area going from strength to strength, maybe a Club re-visit to the Chirk/Llangollen area is warranted?
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie