Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Car Show & Fun Day Croydon 25th June 2017
Dear Enthusiast

We have started to organise the 2017 Classic Car Show and are hoping that you would like to come along and exhibit your vehicle.  Unfortunately we had to cancel last year because of the weather but this year we will go ahead no matter what.  In the past we havme had over 100 vehicles so we are hoping to have a similarly successful show this year.

As before, there is a small entrance fee of £5 but all profit goes to charity so we hope you will find this acceptable.  For your £5, you and your passenger get entrance to the Show and an allocated parking spot.

Attached is a Flyer giving details of the show plus an Entry Form.  If you are interested in exhibiting your vehicle please fill in the form and send it back to me with your fiver (cash or cheque made out to the Rotary Club of Croydon Whitgift).

We intend holding the mid-morning and mid-afternoon vehicle parade again this year with a commentary.  If you could let the commentator have any brief interesting facts about your vehicle (owned by someone famous, only one of 6 made, 0 to 60 in 4 seconds, etc) it would help to make the commentary more interesting.

We were just up to our vehicle capacity at the last show and some of the late comers didn’t get a spot, so it would be sensible to get your forms back to me as soon as possible.

We raised just short of £5000 for local charities when we last held the show and this was only possible because of you.  We are very grateful for your help.

I look forward to receiving your forms shortly and look forward to seeing you and your vehicle at the show.

All the best

Bill
07533 107 727
Rotary Club of Croydon Whitgift
Foundation

Registered Charity No 51381

Exhibitors:

Croydon Whitgift Rotary Club

Prese
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584