Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FOR SALE] Updated DeLorean Dealership Poster
Big Grin 
Good day all!

I hope that this is OK to post here.  With the 35th anniversary of the DeLorean starting production this year, I have been working on an updated version of the original DeLorean Dealership poster, and am now offering that for sale.  It is a limited edition run of only 50 prints, which are signed, dated and include a Certificate of Authenticity.

I am based in the US, and unfortunately it looks like shipping to the UK is pretty insanely expensive - but if there are a few folks that want to order and ship together, I should be able to keep those costs to a minimum.

1/2 of all of the profits that I make off of these sales is going to a US based owner who just lost 2 DeLoreans and part of their house to a fire.

Poster cost - $75.00, and includes shipping in the US (I know, probably does not count for most folks that would be reading this).

Here is what the original - and now very hard to find poster looks like:
[Image: tppToDhisQHYzRH0kTOY3p2DcJU_lCjsq7JyF-mq...37-h748-no]

the original poster is a massive 40" wide by 60" tall (~1 m wide by 1.5 m tall).

the updated poster is 3/4 the originals size, at 30" wide by 45" tall.  It is still pretty massive, and with a 200DPI source image is crystal clear and sharp at that size. Here are 6 of them laid out on a table in my home:
[Image: PU4gwtOXRYxDiaa3Ya4bLfV3YwP9I5nIKRaFaxFG...76-h901-no]

Posters are printed by a professional poster printing company and are shipped rolled, wrapped in shipping paper, and in a thick cardboard tube to help protect them.

Additional images showing  the Certificate of Authenticity, and digital images showing a low-resolution picture of the entire poster, and full-resolution sections of different parts of the poster to highlight quality and details:

[Image: Vp-yJInDxcNx5RBTy-cu3zcoK4UQHC6K7-s_dhhi...01-h901-no]

[Image: 8rWzWNIQ1vkh7WUJyXL7cSf_CikkJqAhLrxci9uo...69-h901-no]

[Image: rBCp5C24HKP3I9cfF4MdjdiA1jkGDQ5sUcZ7-pu3...00-h504-no]

[Image: VhHdmrdkTX6MF4Wp7HKhVScvSUFLB35EB6X-2gyh...16-h748-no]

[Image: Wjn_HO6xrEFFyTXMVJVbqc4s1RLUw1-S7CwnxAMz...47-h742-no]

Questions, comments, etc.? Please post here or email me at mcbabb@gmail.com.  

Michael Babb
VIN 1141
colorado, USA
I did see these over on Talk, well done on having these done. Hopefully they will sell very well.
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
(03 Oct 2016, 20:18)Chris Williams Wrote: I did see these over on Talk, well done on having these done. Hopefully they will sell very well.
Chris

Thanks Chris, Appreciate it. It has been a long but fun process creating the poster. 

I have gotten a lot of interest so far, but not a lot of sales. . .so they may end up being even more "limited" than intended.

Michael
Try doing a large heavy book Mike! ( I can't see one on your poster?) …..they also take up much more space and cost much more money to produce…….. Rolleyes
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
I saw about the cars that got destroyed, one was the well known Yellow customised one, I remember looking at it at DMCH Open House in 2003
and thinking how well done it was. The other was a concourse one if I recall. So sad, but at least the owners are ok. The cars can be replaced, people
cant.

Good luck with the sales Mike - I've got an original, albeit tatty, copy of that issue of Motor Trend magazine, it came with my car when I imported it
in 2002.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
(05 Oct 2016, 08:11)Chris P Wrote: Try doing a large heavy book Mike! ( I can't see one on your poster?) …..they also take up much more space and cost much more money to produce…….. Rolleyes

It's on my wish list! Maybe for Christmas.  

All of the items that I  added to the poster were things that I own and was able to scan in, color correct, etc.

Celebrating the Impossible would be another cool addition to it. 

Cheers

Michael