Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Car Show. Cheltenham 18/19th June 2016
My name is Paul Clarke, and together with my brother Kevin we are organising a car show at The Cheltenham Racecourse on June 18th/19th 2016.

We are looking for as many Car Clubs as possible to take part in what we hope will be an amazing weekend, where fellow enthusiasts will be able to share their passion about their cars, and the visiting public will be overwhelmed by the exhibits that are on show.

The event will have a retro car theme, and will run over two days. Camping facilities will be available for 3 nights (17th-19th June) at a small charge. 

There will be free entry to the show for two people per exhibit, but camping charges will still apply.

My brother and I are passionate about retro cars and are looking to organise this fantastic family friendly weekend in Cheltenham , Gloucestershire, as there does not seem to be anything like it in the area.

There will be trophies awarded for different categories (to be confirmed), and this we hope will make the weekend a rewarding and enjoyable experience for all the exhibitors.

There will be an auto jumble and trade fair for all things retro, and various displays and entertainment over the two days. There will also be disco/band on the Saturday evening for those that are camping and making a weekend of it. 

This will be our first show and we are aiming for it to become an annual event. That is why we are asking for help from you and other clubs, to come along to make the show a success, and one that will be remembered and looked forward to each year by both the exhibitors, enthusiasts and the public.

Camping packages
  • Saturday night only £15 per person (includes evening entertainment)
  • Additional nights £5 per person
  • Under 16s free with an accompanying adult
We would be really grateful if you could let us know if your club would like to get involved with our show, and could you please pass this on to anyone else who you think may be interested. if you require any further information or have any suggestions or ideas that would help make this show a success please email or contact me on 07768817586.

Many thanks, 

Paul Clarke
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584