Poll: Who did What on the 21st – photos and Poll
1. 1. Paid appearance for BTTF replica – you are actually getting hard cash for displaying/driving your BTTF car (including the Lyft thingy)
2. 2. Paid appearance for stock car – you are actually getting hard cash for displaying/driving your standard non-BTTF car (including the Lyft thingy)
3. 3. Unpaid appearance for BTTF replica – you are displaying your BTTF replica at an event without payment (beyond free access/food/drink etc)
4. 4. Unpaid appearance for stock car – you are displaying your standard car at an event without payment (beyond free access/food/drink etc)
5. 5. No action for my BTTF car – I am not displaying my BTTF car for whatever reason
6. 6. No action for my stock car – I am not displaying my car for whatever reason
[Show Results]
This poll will close on: 29 Jul 5327

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who did What on the 21st – photos and Poll
The 21st is a once in a lifetime event, and it seems like every DeLorean in the world is being involved with something BTTF related.

So, I was curious as to how many cars are actually being involved in events.

1. 1. Paid appearance for BTTF replica – you are actually getting hard cash for displaying/driving your BTTF car (including the Lyft thingy)

2. 2. Paid appearance for stock car – you are actually getting hard cash for displaying/driving your standard non-BTTF car (including the Lyft thingy)
3. 3. Unpaid appearance for BTTF replica – you are displaying your BTTF replica at an event without payment (beyond free access/food/drink etc)

4. 4. Unpaid appearance for stock car – you are displaying your standard car at an event without payment (beyond free access/food/drink etc)

5. 5. No action for my BTTF car – I am not displaying my BTTF car for whatever reason

6. 6. No action for my stock car – I am not displaying my car for whatever reason

If you did more than one thing, just pick the most lucrative one

I have posted this in a number of places – please only participate in one, so I can get a good number. I’ll report back with the results

It would also be fun to catalog with a photo and description, where everyone’s car was on the 21st

NOTE - can't seem to create a Poll here, so please just note your choice and I will tabulate later Big Grin
Dermot
ex-Dunmurryite
vin 2743
6., unfortunately! (No MOT)
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
Added poll for you Dermot, not sure why you could not, but done now. As for me it will be a number 2 :wink:
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Thanks Chris - don't know why I couldn't see it, but it wasn't where it should have been, other forums using the same system.

Rich, thanks to CW, you can now make your vote count !!!!
Dermot
ex-Dunmurryite
vin 2743
Rissy
(Forum Member 288)
(DOC Member 663)

May 1981 vin#1458 "LEX"
Grey, Flapped, Black
Chassis: #1073
Engine: #2839

Main Car(s):
2005 BMW M3 in Velvet Blue
2010 Honda Civic Type R in Sapphire Blue (1 of 115 made)
3 / 4…some BTTF bits..junior school in Sheffield..freebe
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
2 for me
Out to night at the Charles Darwin pub in shrewsbury
n° 6 for me, for the simple reason that they wanted the car from wednesdayevening untill thursdayevening and I had to leave the keys there overnight ... just in case something happens. Yeah right .....

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

It was well payed though, but I prefered not to take the risk ... so VIN#04610 is staying wel tucked in tonight!

On saturday, I'm taking my car to an Alan Silvestri concert here in Belgium ... with a secured parking for Deloreans only! I'm taking my BTTF cd's along, you never now, hey?
If you're gonna build a timemachine, why not do it with style !
http://www.deloreanclubbelgium.eu
no.6 for us, Flopsy and Sorbet are on SORN and tucked up in the garage for the winter.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Number 4 for us - last minute request from the local radio station when we offered to bring our car down.

[Image: 624kingdomdelorean.jpg]

http://radiotoday.co.uk/2015/10/the-del ... on-visits/
Med Venlig Hilsen
Sat in the Sun. Haven't seen or heard one thing Deloreany or BTTF ish.
D sat in garage at home. I hope!

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
In advance of the day my wife made me a 2015 Marty Jacket. On the left is an expensive replica you can buy, and on the right is the one she made. Pretty damn perfect if you ask me! It had sound effects too, but that was my work Smile
[Image: RGshdxS.jpg]

We ended up doing some filming for a local Edinburgh TV segment "The Fountainbridge Show". They were doing a Back to the Future skit with me doing the driving shots, then a brief interview with me. They were fantastic to work with, and really into the films and the car itself.
[Image: YHny373.jpg]
[Image: pObBqMm.jpg]
[Image: QcegsZF.jpg]

STV weren't done with me yet though, as I had cleverly handed out some business cards so they got in touch for doing a live segment of the evening news. So inbetween the film fans getting photos I did some more driving shots and then made a tit of myself on live TV.
[Image: scojvUw.jpg]
[Image: 3zkvGZ1.png]

I don't like to half-ass things, so I made sure to have costumes for all three films. Though I figure you guys have seen enough of me prancing around in the 1 and 2 outfits, here's one for the third movie.
[Image: TpCUVLB.jpg]

I'll hopefully have a video link eventually for some of the interviews Smile
VIN 4494, Grey interior, 5 speed, October 1981
DOC 757
No pics here.
Went to a Parkinson's UK event called 'Hey McFly!' with 'Ol Stainless at Constellations in Liverpool, really good!
Did a number 4(!) and let fans sit in the car for a donation to the charity-over 2k was raised from the sale of BTTF trilogy based art and the DeLorean 8)
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
Well done, what charity was chosen?

Liking the underfloor led's.
Have you got advice on where you bought them and how you connected them up?

8)