Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It seems all quiet this week??
Is it just me not logging on for a long time, getting a false feeling.... or is it really that the forum has gone all quiet this week??
Kind Regards,
John [DOC No. 8]

[Image: signature.jpg]
i think the lure of chocolate has had its affect :lol:
TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Yeahp think Tony has it! Chocolate, and its Easter so im sure computers get the back seat for the duration! Im going to Cornwall on Monday so I wont be on here at all until Saturday morning at the earliest! Happy Easter to all!
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
--------------------------
http://www.carpromos.co.uk
So Chocolate it is then :lol:

Happy Easter to you all!!
Kind Regards,
John [DOC No. 8]

[Image: signature.jpg]
nuts, i keep forgetting to eat mine
DOC 527
Vin #10264
MikeH Wrote:nuts, i keep forgetting to eat mine
Shock Shock Shock Shock

lol

well, Phill, Rich and me have had a busy weekend up here working on the Cavs and Rapey, plus we've had friends up to stay as well. We took a drive over to Matlock Bath today (dodging all the motorcycles) and it was absolutely gorgeous up there.

I dunno about the rest of the country, but the weather has been glorious here so far this weekend - which meant the barby got fired up last night for the first time this year! Big Grin

Anyway, I need to order a new pair of calipers for Rapey as the old ones are seized to put it mildly, so that will keep me amused. Tomorrow, I'll hopefully be putting new discs and pads on Guinney, stripping back the rear spoiler and respraying it and also spraying the mirror caps. (to the yells of "CHAV!!" from Rich........ :lol: )

Hope you're all having a great Easter weekend, and look forward to catching up with you all soon.

Cheers,
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
The Malaysian grand prix put everyone to sleep. Drat that stupid whiny Alonso!
Rob Williams
DOC 475
VIN 17152
we had a lovely day at neen valley rail way ,i love the old steam train,reminds me of bttf 3 ahhhhhhhhhhhhh it`s only half hour drive from where i live, excuse my back to the camera

[Image: covercarpics602.jpg]
cheers tracey
vin 6484
rhd
(marty)
doc 421
Delorean Dream within a Dream
roll on eurotec 2009 love you all
[Image: covercarpics034.jpg]

[Image: mybanner48c1296704f7enw1.jpg]
Rottbott Wrote:The Malaysian grand prix put everyone to sleep. Drat that stupid whiny Alonso!

you wouldnt be a Ferrari fan then would you Rob? Tongue

Didnt see the race myself, but glad to see that Lewis Hamilton (from my home town of Stevenage) is having such a promising start to his F1 career.

Didnt get much done today really, managed to get the calipers off Rapey - with bit of help from Phill's muscles - although I'm sure I must have loosened those bolts abit before he managed to free them off for me :wink: Mind you, my shoulder isnt anywhere near fit, and I just know I'm gonna suffer for overdoing it this weekend.....

I'm still amazed Rapey's brakes had enough left in them for her to pass the MOT the other week - attached a couple of pics from today......

[Image: undercar.jpg]

and these are the old brakes - not much meat on those pads!!

[Image: oldbrakes.jpg]
Plenty of meat still left on those pads Claire :lol: And whats in them boxes
red wine i hope Smile TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Tourettes Tony Wrote:Plenty of meat still left on those pads Claire :lol: And whats in them boxes
red wine i hope Smile TT

hahhaha, seriously Tone, there's more meat on a flea's scrotum then there is on those pads!!!

And the boxes dont contain wine, but Guinney's new alloys - just waiting to have enough dosh in the bank to put some nice new rubber on em!! lol

Anyway, I'm gonna drag Phill up the pub in a bit for a nice cold pint of Magners Big Grin
Claire Usher Wrote:
Rottbott Wrote:The Malaysian grand prix put everyone to sleep. Drat that stupid whiny Alonso!

you wouldnt be a Ferrari fan then would you Rob? :P

Didnt see the race myself, but glad to see that Lewis Hamilton (from my home town of Stevenage) is having such a promising start to his F1 career.
I'm afraid so. Hamilton is very good though, I didn't know he was from Stevenage. So far he's making race starts much more interesting, even though McLaren don't seem likely to let him finish ahead of Alonso any time soon.

Also, lovely pads. Hmm, maybe it's time to check mine again.
Rob Williams
DOC 475
VIN 17152