Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hampshire Police Families Day 6th June 2015
Hi,
My name is Martyn I'm one of the organisers of Hampshire Police Families Day alongside Inspector Phil Lamb.

The reason for my email is to see if any of you members would like to attend our event and represent you club?

This is a free event put on by Hampshire police mainly as thank you to police officers and their families, but also attracts many members of the public.

We are looking for a variety of different vehicles - last year and again this year we have:
8 Ferraris and a McLaren 7 assorted American police vehicles vintage ww2 police vehicles and display, serving police vehicles and displays, radio controlled model boat and ww2 demonstrations, reptile club, donkey or horse riding lots of stalls more...
Hampshire Police band police stalls and serving vehicle not to mention Hampshire Fire and Rescue with associated vehicles, search and rescue associations all set in the grounds of the police college at Netley HQ Southampton.

We do provide a lunch bag for exhibitors.

With that in mind I'd appreciate it if you could let me know if you are able to have a representation at the event and I will send you an official invite.

Thank you for your time.
Regards Martyn
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Make sure your number plates are legal!! :lol:
That will keep the numbers down then!
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian