Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone feeling flush ???.....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DeLorean ... 1877QQrdZ1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DeLorean ... 1993QQrdZ1
OH MY Shock MY GIDDY AUNT, WOW LOOK AT THE INTERIOR ON THAT OH PLEASE I WANT,I WANT I WANT Tongue 8)
cheers tracey
vin 6484
rhd
(marty)
doc 421
Delorean Dream within a Dream
roll on eurotec 2009 love you all
[Image: covercarpics034.jpg]

[Image: mybanner48c1296704f7enw1.jpg]
I'll check my lotto numbers tonight. If i win anything I'll nab both of those. Smile :wink:

Or maybe I won't win :oops:
-------------------------
- Dave Smith

VIN: #00944 DOC: #535
VIN: #03193
Me to :lol: :lol:
Cheers
Martyn Reed
D.O.C#491
EX Vin# 6064
OMFG (excuse my french!) - These two listings are going to make the right buyers very happy people! DMC Florida etc have done an absolutely amazing job on these cars, deadly jelous! I bet not many people could see the prototype being sold any time soon!! Jelous! Shock
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
--------------------------
http://www.carpromos.co.uk
tracey steele Wrote:OH MY Shock MY GIDDY AUNT, WOW LOOK AT THE INTERIOR ON THAT OH PLEASE I WANT,I WANT I WANT Tongue 8)

I Take it you are talking about the prototype

This is the one driven at the start of the 81 Delorean Documentary.
Neal Barclay
Former Delorean Employee
DOC 324/Clock no.1804

[Image: DSC_0112-1.jpg]
Live the Dream today, Because I did it yesterday.
Anyone wanna buy a couple of kidneys or lungs????? Big Grin
Kelvin Tan
Well for once I'm almost speachless.....Lotto is my only chance, just imagine being able to fill up my new garage with there 3 cars!!! You could all come and sit in em....I promise!
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
Come on Chris, you know you want to bring these rare beasts back to the UK!! Big Grin
1982 DeLorean VIN 12173 (a.k.a VIN 601)
1989 Alpine GTA V6 Turbo
just is not fair!!.

i gues maybe they will go to a general collector millionaire, and possibly not a through and through Delorean fan.

real shame if this happens. what would the repayments be from HSBC loans?
Steve Saunders
Wolverhampton
ex owner vin 1621
doc 370
Phil Peters Wrote:Come on Chris, you know you want to bring these rare beasts back to the UK!! Big Grin

OMG!! Just think about the import duty on those two!!!!! Shock If Proto 1 is insured for $500k, you can bet thats not far off the reserve price Shock

Now, where did I put those Premium Bonds......... :wink:
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Hmmm...let's see what happens.
I'd be surprised in Proto does sell - given the value of it. 502 looks very likely to sell - I'd say that it's probably close to it's reserve.

Hopefully they will stay within the DeLorean community - although Tony is a real enthusiast - and he's put a lot of his own time and effort into restoring Proto (and to a lesser degree 502) - so I'm sure he wouldn't sell to just anyone - and it's not just about the money.

Chris N has been lucky enough to work on the restoration of both of these cars - working with Tony on the bodywork for Proto and Rob Grady with the resto of 502.

Chris said that working on Proto was one of the scariest jobs he's ever had to do - the car is worth ~$500k, and many of the parts are custom - so one mistake and you're in trouble!
PJ Grady (Europe)
www.pjgrady.co.uk
.... I've got both of these cars in my ebay watch list (purely for curiosity purposes I hasten to add!) - Proto 1's listing has been amended to say "the seller has lowered the reserve price to $200,000 - anyone got hundred grand burning a hole in their pocket? :wink:
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie