Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The DeLorean in a supporting role-literally!!
I was asked by a friend to take her sisters groom to a local wedding at St Georges Hall in Liverpool last week, and didn't expect to see the car featured in the local paper! Just by chance when we arrived at the venue a photographer from the Liverpool Echo was on his way to a job and spotted the car, took a few pics then rang his mate who turned up to cover the rest of the wedding.
He took some great pics,and the happy couple really enjoyed using the car to pose with, earlier I did some good tourist relations by showing Chinese,Malaysian,Croatian (I think) and Spanish tourists visiting our great city the car-a young lady from Belfast also was made up to see the car, her father worked on the DMC production line, an awesome day made even better by Ol' Stainless attending!! 8)
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
Nice article, good for the scrap book for the couple as well Big Grin
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
"a replica of the car Michael J Fox drives"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't you just love journalists.....I thought yours was a real Delorean Brian :wink:
VIN 4532

DOC-574
Mines a kit car based on a Lotus Esprit Mk1 Darren - and Chris you're right, getting their wedding day pics in the press was an unexpected bonus, good for them!! :lol:
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!