Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy
Hi all,
Kenny from Donegal here. For some strange reason I registered on the forum years ago but only activated the account today.
I know some of you from the last Eurofest. Have my car since 2007, VIN 1569 with a Houston stage 2 engine upgrade
Welcome Kenny,

is your car an import , or is it one that never left Ireland? I only ask out of interest as many cars in Ireland ( north and south) have interesting histories.
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
Welcome! Big Grin

Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Chris P Wrote:Welcome Kenny,

is your car an import , or is it one that never left Ireland? I only ask out of interest as many cars in Ireland ( north and south) have interesting histories.
Hi Chris, I imported it from New Jersey so no interesting irish history I'm afraid
Welcome on forum from C.Cork Kenny....sound lads here...
Kenny Wrote:I imported it from New Jersey so no interesting irish history I'm afraid

Cool. My car is from New Jersey too....

:-)
Hi Kenny and welcome - we have met a couple of times I think - once at Mervyn's gettogethers. Conor, Shane and Ian, Thomas , Paul Jenkins etc were there, I think PJK unveiled his Power Steering mods!

Myself and Dan (can't remember his surname) drove over from here, and Julian and a few others flew over. Probably the other time would have been one of the Eurofests. Wasn't your car the 'UZV' plate?
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
hello and welcome to the DOC-UK Big Grin
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Rich Hanlon Wrote:Hi Kenny and welcome - we have met a couple of times I think - once at Mervyn's gettogethers. Conor, Shane and Ian, Thomas , Paul Jenkins etc were there, I think PJK unveiled his Power Steering mods!

Myself and Dan (can't remember his surname) drove over from here, and Julian and a few others flew over. Probably the other time would have been one of the Eurofests. Wasn't your car the 'UZV' plate?

Hey Rich,
You have a good memory! Yep it was on a New Jersey UZV plate, it's on legal Irish plates now Big Grin