Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inner door seal metal clips
I was putting new door seals on the car and found that the original metal clips ( they bite into the seals grip channel to hold the contours better) were mostly corroded away or missing, you can't get them from DMC Holland so I looked on the net and found some from Bresco Vehicle Services who stock all sorts of clips,plastic and metal for a wide variety of classic cars.
These are off a Triumph, weatherseal clip 24170P, 45 for £12.53 with vat and p&p. 8)
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
Thanks for sharing!

If you have any left over, and you don't want to keep them as spares then I would buy them off you!

I only need about 5

Cheers
Hi Ben, pm me your address and I'll put some in the post for you-I've got a few spare,dont worry about any cost. 8)
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
Incidentally, the same clips are used to retain the lower engine deck grilles, part number 25 in the pic,€0.83 (65 pence each!) worth picking a pack up if you're rebuilding your rear end! 8)